The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Att NC2 need help going back to factory ASAP

OP kingrichards

10th July 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

275 posts
Hello I searched and couldn't find an answer basically I rooted my note 3 with root towel and safe strap unfortunately i didn't back up or back anything up was kinda drunk lol so at this point I can't seem to flash anything I see the galaxy note 3 on the booting then the safe strap shows up and it is giving me two options recovery or continue ... If I hit continue nothing happens ...black screen now if I hit recovery I'll be in safe strap recovery but can't see to flash any NC2 rom anyway at ths point I rather like to go back to stock ncu and start over any help will be greatly appreciated!!
16th July 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

275 posts
Hello no one here can help? Please!!!
16th July 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #3  
Flag Altoona
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am having the almost same problem a you, with the exception that I can still use my phone right now. But I can't install any other rom or even use my backup that I made in recovery. They just keep failing. I can give you a copy of my backup that I made maybe that will help you. Just pm me if you want it OK.

Sent from my Rooted AT&T N900A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Using XDA Premium HD app
17th July 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #4  

6 posts
I ran into a similar issue. I messed up and learned the hard way to make sure and run a backup before messing with my phone. In my case, I make sure to run Nandriod backup and make a full backup to my external sdcard.

As a suggestion, you can always restore to MLG using the n900aucumlg one click (by designgears) 4.4.2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2619941

You can then simply update the modem using this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2698464
17th July 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #5  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 32

170 posts
More
Did you install busybox. The order to do all that was 1. Towelroot. 2. Install busybox. 3. Install safestrap. If nothing is happening I would suggest to boot into stock recovery via power, home, volume up (or down I forget which one it is) and just factory reset like that. It should erase everything and start you fresh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
18th July 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #6  

6 posts
FYI, I would also check out the source from where you are loading your ROMs. Since I swapped over to a different SD card, my installation problems have been cleared up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread