Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Att NC2 need help going back to factory ASAP

Tip us?

kingrichards
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Att NC2 need help going back to factory ASAP

Hello I searched and couldn't find an answer basically I rooted my note 3 with root towel and safe strap unfortunately i didn't back up or back anything up was kinda drunk lol so at this point I can't seem to flash anything I see the galaxy note 3 on the booting then the safe strap shows up and it is giving me two options recovery or continue ... If I hit continue nothing happens ...black screen now if I hit recovery I'll be in safe strap recovery but can't see to flash any NC2 rom anyway at ths point I rather like to go back to stock ncu and start over any help will be greatly appreciated!!
Yes I switched from Android to Win Mo 6.5 HD2. About to flash it tho.

kingrichards
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Hello no one here can help? Please!!!
Yes I switched from Android to Win Mo 6.5 HD2. About to flash it tho.

marknderm
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
I am having the almost same problem a you, with the exception that I can still use my phone right now. But I can't install any other rom or even use my backup that I made in recovery. They just keep failing. I can give you a copy of my backup that I made maybe that will help you. Just pm me if you want it OK.

Sent from my Rooted AT&T N900A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Using XDA Premium HD app

Happylice
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I ran into a similar issue. I messed up and learned the hard way to make sure and run a backup before messing with my phone. In my case, I make sure to run Nandriod backup and make a full backup to my external sdcard.

As a suggestion, you can always restore to MLG using the n900aucumlg one click (by designgears) 4.4.2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2619941

You can then simply update the modem using this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2698464

killacam1989
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Did you install busybox. The order to do all that was 1. Towelroot. 2. Install busybox. 3. Install safestrap. If nothing is happening I would suggest to boot into stock recovery via power, home, volume up (or down I forget which one it is) and just factory reset like that. It should erase everything and start you fresh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Happylice
Old
Thanks Meter 0
FYI, I would also check out the source from where you are loading your ROMs. Since I swapped over to a different SD card, my installation problems have been cleared up.