Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,022 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My Magazine APK

Tip us?
 
DevanPe
Old
(Last edited by DevanPe; 17th October 2013 at 05:45 PM.) Reason: typo
#1  
DevanPe's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 81
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Salt Lake City
Default My Magazine APK

i am stupid and uninstalled the My Magazine APK and now if im on the home screen and press the home button TW stops wotking.... does anyone know where i can get the APK or how i can remap the home button?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevanPe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Quickvic30
Old
#2  
Quickvic30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 468
Join Date: Feb 2013
Been there before lol. Here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MagazineHome.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.47 MB, 2732 views)
Current Devices

SM-G900T on AT&T
SGH-M919 on AT&T+Rebirth
SGH-I357 on T-Mobile
Galaxy Gear = Rooted+Kernel
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Quickvic30 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
duckfart
Old
#3  
duckfart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Seattle
Why can't I install?
I am rooted.

I tried to put the APK file in system folder and in the sd card neither will install.
It says install and I press OK, after a few seconds it say not installed. I have ticked the install from unknown sources.

What am I doing wrong???
 
rockinandroid
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 574
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfart View Post
Why can't I install?
I am rooted.

I tried to put the APK file in system folder and in the sd card neither will install.
It says install and I press OK, after a few seconds it say not installed. I have ticked the install from unknown sources.

What am I doing wrong???
I would use root tool box and check permissions as to RW-R-R and see if that helps...Just a thought..
The Following User Says Thank You to rockinandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
duckfart
Old
#5  
duckfart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Seattle
tried that already.
no go.
 
Quickvic30
Old
#6  
Quickvic30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 468
Join Date: Feb 2013
Have you tried putting it in system/apps then change permissions to rw r r and then just reboot the phone?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Current Devices

SM-G900T on AT&T
SGH-M919 on AT&T+Rebirth
SGH-I357 on T-Mobile
Galaxy Gear = Rooted+Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to Quickvic30 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
duckfart
Old
#7  
duckfart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickvic30 View Post
Have you tried putting it in system/apps then change permissions to rw r r and then just reboot the phone?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Of course.

This has never happened before on any of my Samsung phones.
 
Jammol
Old
#8  
Jammol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 311
Posts: 1,162
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Grand Junction

 
DONATE TO ME
So thing to install it. Copy it into the system/app folder and set the correct permission. If you deleted the odex for of them then you'll need to get those too. Or use another launcher. Touchwiz launcher sucks anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Devices...

Future Phone: Don't know yet...
Current Phones: Don't have one at the moment...
Past: Xperia Z Ultra c6806, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 AT&T [Unlocked], LG Optimus G Pro AT&T, LG Optimus G AT&T, LG Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T, Samsung GS2 AT&T, Sony Xperia ion AT&T, Samsung Infuse AT&T(First Android Phone), All iPhones before that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jammol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
duckfart
Old
#9  
duckfart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
So thing to install it. Copy it into the system/app folder and set the correct permission. If you deleted the odex for of them then you'll need to get those too. Or use another launcher. Touchwiz launcher sucks anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thats it.

I need the Odex file

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfart View Post
Thats it.

I need the Odex file
anyone with the odex file for My magazine?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfart View Post
Thats it.

I need the Odex file

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------



anyone with the odex file for My magazine?
never mind. dint work
 
Jammol
Old
#10  
Jammol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 311
Posts: 1,162
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Grand Junction

 
DONATE TO ME
Did you put back the other apk? Lounge.apk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Devices...

Future Phone: Don't know yet...
Current Phones: Don't have one at the moment...
Past: Xperia Z Ultra c6806, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 AT&T [Unlocked], LG Optimus G Pro AT&T, LG Optimus G AT&T, LG Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T, Samsung GS2 AT&T, Sony Xperia ion AT&T, Samsung Infuse AT&T(First Android Phone), All iPhones before that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jammol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes