Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,016 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Display was turned on due to a text and did not turn off

Tip us?

Quentarus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Display was turned on due to a text and did not turn off

So I went to bed and I noticed right as I laid down that I got a text, the display had turned on. When I woke up 8 hours later, the display was still on...

Where is the fix? because I tried fixing it in the setting, I tried turning on the display and timing the display on how long it'll turn off, and its been 3 hours.

I have set it to 15 seconds and its still on...

Quentarus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentarus View Post
So I went to bed and I noticed right as I laid down that I got a text, the display had turned on. When I woke up 8 hours later, the display was still on...

Where is the fix? because I tried fixing it in the setting, I tried turning on the display and timing the display on how long it'll turn off, and its been 3 hours.

I have set it to 15 seconds and its still on...
Missing responses; bump

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 402

DONATE TO ME
Please post more info. Is your device rooted? If so what tweaks or modifications have you made? If not what apps have you installed recently?

Have you pulled the battery out and restarted, but still have the issue?

Once you've posted your answers to my questions please read the forum rules while you're waiting for a response. You'll notice that you're not aloud to bump threads every hour. Tell me how many hours you need to wait so I know you've read them.
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]