Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Forgot to make nandroid of NC2, any way to return to stock AT&T???

Tip us?

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
In my personal opinion I think urdroid is a better experience then the MLG leak. Urdroid is a slightly modified stock NC2.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703006
is it possible to go from UrDroid to update to official NC2 4.4.2, again?
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : Dynamic Kat 4.1 [ThunderKat Edition][GPE 4.1 + 4 Colors][S5 2.1][7/11/2014]GREAT BATTERY LIFE! BEST KITKAT ROM TO DATE!!!
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 391

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed3786 View Post
is it possible to go from UrDroid to update to official NC2 4.4.2, again?
I wish I could tell you yes, but unfortunately no. At this time the only way we can return to official stock NC2 is by restoring a backup, or seeking outside help via bestbuy or an at&t service center.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
I wish I could tell you yes, but unfortunately no. At this time the only way we can return to official stock NC2 is by restoring a backup, or seeking outside help via bestbuy or an at&t service center.
Can you use another person's backup? Or will that fail also, due to md5 errors?
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : Dynamic Kat 4.1 [ThunderKat Edition][GPE 4.1 + 4 Colors][S5 2.1][7/11/2014]GREAT BATTERY LIFE! BEST KITKAT ROM TO DATE!!!
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.