ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help!!! My N900A sensors not working..

OP clarksterkent

19th October 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 18

90 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksterkent

No.. it FAILS.. what am going to do now..? Is this really a hardware problem..? Im not going to a technician yet, still trying to solve issue..

This happen to me yesterday. Try a reboot and see if that helps. Mine was cause by a crash app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
19th October 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaega

This happen to me yesterday. Try a reboot and see if that helps. Mine was cause by a crash app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Reboot didnt solve the issue.. sad..
19th October 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 66

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksterkent

Reboot didnt solve the issue.. sad..

I know you said you reflashed stock, but you might want to try reflashing with the PIT file as well. That will repartition your phone and is probably the most you can do software-wise at this point...if you still have problems you may be better off sending it in for repair unless you're comfortable taking your phone apart yourself.

Download the 4 Odin files in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703006 (ignore the home file) and the PIT file. In this case you do want repartition checked in Odin...it will check it automatically when you load the PIT file just make sure to leave it checked.

This will wipe everything so backup what you want to save first.

Hope this works for you bro and it's not a hardware issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread