Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP phone freezes after recovering from s5 update 4 rom!!!

Tip us?

alluzzion2o9
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] HELP phone freezes after recovering from s5 update 4 rom!!!

So i ran into an interesting issue. I had kitkat for several months and decided to try the GALAXY S5 rom just to try something new. Flashing and everything was ok, I just didn't like how the sketch app or memo app was absent so I wanted to revert back to kitkat. But when I wanted to wipe data, I accidentally wiped the internal memory so my back up was gone! After using odin and 'messing' with the BL and AP etc... I finally got my phone working but it freezes and unable to work after a couple minutes. My old files I used to get from MJ5 to KITKAT no longer works (bootloader unable to flash) I need help on what bootloaders, android platforms, etc even a ROM to use to get out of this situation. What updated files for odin should I be using to get out of this situation?

jerrycoffman45
Old
Thanks Meter 636
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2786043
The Following User Says Thank You to jerrycoffman45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alluzzion2o9
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45 View Post
Hey thanks for the reply and the link! I actually fixed it couple hours ago with that link now its all good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to alluzzion2o9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]