Note 3 vs G3

OP memtenn

9th July 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 56

107 posts
I have to know how you all feel about the G3. Is the hype really worth switching from the Note 3? Man I need input.lol I have a phone fetishes lol I want the best of the best but it's LG!!! Lmao
9th July 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by memtenn

I have to know how you all feel about the G3. Is the hype really worth switching from the Note 3? Man I need input.lol I have a phone fetishes lol I want the best of the best but it's LG!!! Lmao

The LG G3 is a great phone. With that being said, if you have a Note 3/S5/M8/Etc. There is not much * If any gain* Now I do not know about the G3 having a locked bootloader or not but spec wise, is there anything even worth " Upgrading" to it for?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kenscivic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #3  
Flag Anaheim,California
Thanks Meter: 22

188 posts
More
Quote:

Haha I also have phone fetishes and like to get the best phone but by the looks of it, there's really nothing on he g3 worth upgrading for. Both the note 3 and g3 have similar specs. One of the biggest differences is well...The g3 is newer haha. There's also the battery life, screen, and better processor but ehh not much to really upgrade for and yes it's LG lol. Take a look at this if you want. http://www.phonearena.com/phones/com...ones/8347,7984

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
davidwritesmusic
11th July 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Lol ahh the urge for new technology. I'm also going back and forth with this, I likes the shiny, but might stick with my note 3 because I've become accustomed to it.
11th July 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:

I thought about waiting and getting the G3 or the Note 4, but in the end I like the size and styling of the Note 3. I also got tired of using my tiny xiaomi 2 so I said screw it and bought the note 3. The g3 looked like a really interesting phone though. Not sure if there is enough difference between it and the note 3 though. One of the other reasons I went with Note 3 is that I saw there was alot of support for custom roms and modifications, while at the time the g3 still wasn't out yet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread