Official Q&A for Dynamic Kat Rom [SM-N900A]

Search This thread

bri315317

Oct 27, 2010
South Carolina
If you go to DK Rom Control and find the clock settings, there is an option to change the type of clock. Choose custom and in the field type hh:mm:ss

This will get the seconds to show. However, it does not work. For some reason it doesnt update itself. I'm guessing its a potato mod error. But that might give you a place to start Brian.

That put the seconds on there but they kept freezing up. (not updating) thanks anyways

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Sapps was correct and I have fixed it.
Tell me what theme you are using and I will get it to you. Otherwise it will be included on next update.

Edit, I have attached the GPE version of system UI if you would like to test.

Attachments

• SecondsFixedGPE.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: rtc73

rtc73

Jun 2, 2014
Flashed fix, working great! :) thanks bri! And thank sapps for your help as well.
Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: bri315317

harleyglide

Sep 1, 2014
I can't post on the main thread yet , but I read it all and this just seems like a great bunch of people. Extremely helpful. Read a lot of rom threads and this is the most helpful [emoji3]

Galaxy note 3 running Dynamic Kat

moereese

Jan 26, 2014
Is there a way to get rid of the stock shadow at the top of the homescreen for a completely transparent status bar??

moereese

Jan 26, 2014
956d8e269e09633f386741e69bfaae7f.jpg

That is with these settings.

4ae9e65eecb7da1e616fba7ac1f584c9.jpg

moereese

Jan 26, 2014
I have the same setup, first, make sure the first gradient is all the way right. 2nd, have you tried another wallpaper? 3rd, do.you have any status bar mods in Wanam or Gravity Box?

Posted by the fingers of a GOD(Guy On DynamicKat)
I have disabled all Xsposed modules, made sure the slidder was all the way to the right and it dose this with any wallpaper i use. Im lost. Its not a real biggie just like to have no shadow at all. If you can think of anything else i might can do id appreciate it. Thanks.

Reactions: 1Zero3forlife

bri315317

Oct 27, 2010
South Carolina
I have disabled all Xsposed modules, made sure the slidder was all the way to the right and it dose this with any wallpaper i use. Im lost. Its not a real biggie just like to have no shadow at all. If you can think of anything else i might can do id appreciate it. Thanks.

Try this,
Set gradient up like this.
2 way
top and bottom
both transparent.

EDIT, doesnt work.

1Zero3forlife

Jul 10, 2013
Dirty Flash won't hurt it. Did you clean or dirty flash the first time?

Posted by the fingers of a GOD(Guy On DynamicKat)

bri315317

Oct 27, 2010
South Carolina
Yeah thats the setup i have now. The funny thing is if i do the 4 color gradient my status bar is solid black even with the color set to transparent. Maybe i need to try a reflash?

You have to touch to apply the transparent color again after changing to 4 way.
ANd no I would not worry with reflash. that shadow is stock and apparently the gradient mod doesnt go deep enough to cover it.

I think if you are using nova launcher, you can untick the box to show shadow on desktop.

Reactions: moereese

moereese

Jan 26, 2014
You have to touch to apply the transparent color again after changing to 4 way.
ANd no I would not worry with reflash. that shadow is stock and apparently the gradient mod doesnt go deep enough to cover it.

I think if you are using nova launcher, you can untick the box to show shadow on desktop.
Its stock launcher. I know most of the basics with launchers. I thought I was able to get rid of the shadow completely. Thanks for your help this a wonderful rom it get better everytime.

Top Liked Posts