FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Official Q&A for Dynamic Kat Rom [SM-N900A]

21st January 2015, 10:46 PM |#141  
Flag Columbia
Thanks Meter: 16

More
ive been using dynakat for a while now and its been awesome. But recently, my phone would boot into a weird airplane mode state where i couldnt get service even after turning off AP mode off. I wiped, factory reset, and flashed to 7.1 dynakat (coming from 5.1 when the problem started) and it still boots into airplane mode. I can temporarily fix this by forcing AP mode off (w/ tasker+secure settings toggles, on and off, on and then finally off) and then turning off the phone for 10 minutes or so and then boot it up and it may or may not work. When it does work, my connection seems to degrade over time to <500Kbps when i used to get 6-8Mbps.

i've also noticed that the dialer does not take you to your radio/phone settings when dialing *#*#4636#*#*
I tried flashing Firekat but the problem persisted still. I was, however, able to get into the dialer menu and it DID show that the radio was off when it booted AP mode, and would never turn on. HELP? This has been literally this most frustrating problem ive had with any android device! and ive used nexus s, atrix, and nexus 7. This is the worst by far.

14th February 2015, 06:39 PM |#142  
Flag Columbia
Thanks Meter: 16

More
i just noticed today that the dropdown toggle for power saving mode does not actually toggle, though it changes color indicating its off. I have to manaully go into settings to turn it on and off. It seems this could be related to my previous issue with airplane mode being stuck. running latest version of dynakat. clean installed. even wiped internal sd and installed ss again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread