Phone died

Search This thread

Expydude

Sep 16, 2012
While on a phone call phone cut off and wouldn't turn back on. When pluged in charging notification light doesn't come on and is not reconized by computer. Took to samsung at best buy and they said it was hardware issue. Sent it for warranty work. has anyone else seen this problem? I was all stock no root on 4.4.2

SpikeyPsyche

Mar 3, 2006
While on a phone call phone cut off and wouldn't turn back on. When pluged in charging notification light doesn't come on and is not reconized by computer. Took to samsung at best buy and they said it was hardware issue. Sent it for warranty work. has anyone else seen this problem? I was all stock no root on 4.4.2
You were using the stock charger and verified that the USB3 cable it comes with was intact?

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Well, you know the people that make our phones are humans not gods. So, it could be that they forgot something from the build that caused that issue. If you got a new phone then that's good, though.

Expydude

Sep 16, 2012
No u had to send it to samsung. Havnt heard anything yet. I wasnt complaining either I just wanted to see if anyone elase has had the same issue.

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
I have had it happen on my device. It normally only happens on custom ROM. Removing the battery for awhile normally fixes it.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app