Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please help note 3 N900A

Tip us?
 
elaraj
Old
#21  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed View Post
If you've already installed busybox and safestrap 3.75
1.(open. Safestrap and hit "install recovery" then it should say "installed).

2.then go ahead and download a KK rom (make sure it's KK not JB) then put the file on your external SD card (if you have one).

3.Reboot your phone. Then the phone reboots, after the "galaxy note 3" screen there should be a splash screen with a little creepy looking creature in it and on the bottom corners of your screen you'd see "continue" on the right bottom and "recovery" on the left bottom. Click on the "recovery" one then it'll take you to safestrap recovery.

4.From there you can back up your current rom by clicking on "back up". That will take you to another page where you can swipe the bottom to start backing up. Make sure to check "enable compression" on that screen. Let it finish (it'll take a long while to finish. Don't panic. Just let it finish no matter how long it takes. For me it takes at least 20 minutes.lol).

5.After that go back using the "back" button on the bottom right until you get the home screen. Click on "wipe" then swipe the bar in the bottom to factory reset your phone.

6.After that click on "advance" and check everything but "micro SD card". You don't wanna delete that. Swipe the bar in the bottom.. now your phone is clean.

7.Back up to the home screen again. You'll see "install" click it and find your KK rom that you downloaded. Click it then swipe the bar on the bottom and let it install. Once It's done flashing. Click "reboot" on the bottom right of your screen then your phone will boot up to your new rom. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes then set up your phone.

I'm personally using "dynamic kat" rom and I love it. If you'd like to try this rom here is the link to the thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2709701 very friendly group of people and they'll help you with everything they can to get you running.
Keep this post in front of you on your computer and work on your phone following the instructions in it to help you out because I'm going to sleep. It's too late now and my wife is getting mad. [emoji6]
I am just looking to get back to stock rom
 
elaraj
Old
#22  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed View Post
If you've already installed busybox and safestrap 3.75
1.(open. Safestrap and hit "install recovery" then it should say "installed).

2.then go ahead and download a KK rom (make sure it's KK not JB) then put the file on your external SD card (if you have one).

3.Reboot your phone. Then the phone reboots, after the "galaxy note 3" screen there should be a splash screen with a little creepy looking creature in it and on the bottom corners of your screen you'd see "continue" on the right bottom and "recovery" on the left bottom. Click on the "recovery" one then it'll take you to safestrap recovery.

4.From there you can back up your current rom by clicking on "back up". That will take you to another page where you can swipe the bottom to start backing up. Make sure to check "enable compression" on that screen. Let it finish (it'll take a long while to finish. Don't panic. Just let it finish no matter how long it takes. For me it takes at least 20 minutes.lol).

5.After that go back using the "back" button on the bottom right until you get the home screen. Click on "wipe" then swipe the bar in the bottom to factory reset your phone.

6.After that click on "advance" and check everything but "micro SD card". You don't wanna delete that. Swipe the bar in the bottom.. now your phone is clean.

7.Back up to the home screen again. You'll see "install" click it and find your KK rom that you downloaded. Click it then swipe the bar on the bottom and let it install. Once It's done flashing. Click "reboot" on the bottom right of your screen then your phone will boot up to your new rom. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes then set up your phone.

I'm personally using "dynamic kat" rom and I love it. If you'd like to try this rom here is the link to the thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2709701 very friendly group of people and they'll help you with everything they can to get you running.
Keep this post in front of you on your computer and work on your phone following the instructions in it to help you out because I'm going to sleep. It's too late now and my wife is getting mad. [emoji6]

Thanks a lot brother I got it get back to original rom unroot yaay .
Thanks a lot
 
K-Alzwayed
Old
(Last edited by K-Alzwayed; 1st August 2014 at 03:06 PM.)
#23  
K-Alzwayed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,316
Posts: 3,343
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cleveland, Ohio... Southeast Oklahoma originally
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaraj View Post
Thanks a lot brother I got it get back to original rom unroot yaay .
Thanks a lot
No problem. But why? All of that help and typing by went for nothing? You could've just told and I would've went to sleep earlier. Lmao. Stock sucks man. You'd get double the battery life and performance with one of these ROMs.

1.URdroid which is stock and a very nice rom.

2. Firekat: this rom is insanely good. Battery lasts at least two days with a lot of use. And it's pure stock.
 
elaraj
Old
#24  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed View Post
No problem. But why? All of that help and typing by went for nothing? You could've just told and I would've went to sleep earlier. Lmao. Stock sucks man. You'd get double the battery life and performance with one of these ROMs.

1.URdroid which is stock and a very nice rom.

2. Firekat: this rom is insanely good. Battery lasts at least two days with a lot of use. And it's pure stock.

lol

stock cause I am not that smart with android , I am fan apple . and now I will resell this note cause it drive me crazy ,

now I am stuck with padlock when its turn on

a lot headache
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes