Is anyone having this problem? AT&T Note 3

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By marknderm, Junior Member on 5th July 2014, 10:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After I rooted my AT&T Note 3 (N900A)and then loaded in the newest version of safestrap, (everything went fine no problems getting any of that working)
After all that, I rebooted and did another backup of my rom, (3rd backup) reset the phone and went back into recovery again. I made the 1st slot active (in safestrap) then I tryed to do a recovery of one of the backups that I made. It went the whole way through, and then said: failed. So I then tried every other back up. And they all did Tha same thing, (load in &fail). So I thought it may be the backups that I made. Then I went and got the rom called omni. I tried that and the same thing. (Load in & fail). I will try to put some pics of what it looks like if I can. So had anyone else run into this yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app
10th July 2014, 08:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6
What version of SS are you running? Also, as far as I know, Omni can't run since it's AOSP based. With SS it's TouchWiz only due to the locked bootlader. Try putting it in the Stock Rom slot after doing a backup of it. That's where I usually flash over so I don't have to bother with smaller sized partitions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread