OP marknderm

5th July 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Altoona
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
AT&T Note 3 N900A/rooted with towelroot n safestrap.

After I rooted my AT&T Note 3 (N900A)and then loaded in the newest version of safestrap, (everything went fine no problems getting any of that working)
After all that, I rebooted and did another backup of my rom, (3rd backup) reset the phone and went back into recovery again. I made the 1st slot active (in safestrap) then I tryed to do a recovery of one of the backups that I made. It went the whole way through, and then said: failed. So I then tried every other back up. And they all did Tha same thing, (load in &fail). So I thought it may be the backups that I made. Then I went and got the rom called omni. I tried that and the same thing. (Load in & fail). I will try to put some pics of what it looks like if I can. So had anyone else run into this yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app
7th July 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 513

904 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknderm

AT&T Note 3 N900A/rooted with towelroot n safestrap.

After I rooted my AT&T Note 3 (N900A)and then loaded in the newest version of safestrap, (everything went fine no problems getting any of that working)
After all that, I rebooted and did another backup of my rom, (3rd backup) reset the phone and went back into recovery again. I made the 1st slot active (in safestrap) then I tryed to do a recovery of one of the backups that I made. It went the whole way through, and then said: failed. So I then tried every other back up. And they all did Tha same thing, (load in &fail). So I thought it may be the backups that I made. Then I went and got the rom called omni. I tried that and the same thing. (Load in & fail). I will try to put some pics of what it looks like if I can. So had anyone else run into this yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app

I think your issue is your backup... you should do it from 👉(SS)👈

Sent from N900A ThunderKat HeadQuarterZ
7th July 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Altoona

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod3L1ne

I think your issue is your backup... you should do it from 👉(SS)👈

Sent from N900A ThunderKat HeadQuarterZ

I should have said something in the last post. The backups I made were u in SS. and when I try to load a sock backup in slot 1234 it fails. I haven't tried to load it back in to the stock slot, because that is the only one I have working, I don't want to mess it up.

Sent from my Rooted AT&T N900A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Using XDA Premium HD app
8th July 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Altoona

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well I found that log file. I'll try to put it up here. Still nothing I try works when I make a backpack in safestrap and then try to restore it. It still comes up saying failed. I wish there was a way to take a screen shot while I'm in safestrap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread