Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,609 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SlimKat official rom for att note 3?

Tip us?

lemonspeakers
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Default SlimKat official rom for att note 3?

I try to do a quick search but I'm not quite sure if Slimkat offers an official rom for the AT&T note 3..

I see that they have one labeled "hlte" but I do not know if it compatible. I don't want to brick my note 3 flashing some incompatible ROM.

I'm looking for a rom that very slimmed down with lots of customisation and not bloated. What would you suggest?

neoman4426
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonspeakers View Post
I try to do a quick search but I'm not quite sure if Slimkat offers an official rom for the AT&T note 3..

I see that they have one labeled "hlte" but I do not know if it compatible. I don't want to brick my note 3 flashing some incompatible ROM.

I'm looking for a rom that very slimmed down with lots of customisation and not bloated. What would you suggest?
As far as I know Slimkat requires a non Samsung kernel to work, and as such will not work on the AT&T version until/unless a bootloader unlock is found. As for what I suggest, I'm personally on Dynamic Kat and haven't felt the need to try any others after flashing that. It is Touchwiz based, as all ROMs will be, but pretty slimmed down, and has a theme you an flash to make it look a bit more like a GPE device

fleetwod
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I'd echo neoman. Dynamic Kat and Dynamic Extreme are amazing.