No registration required

SlimKat official rom for att note 3?

OP lemonspeakers

10th August 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 92

1,534 posts
I try to do a quick search but I'm not quite sure if Slimkat offers an official rom for the AT&T note 3..

I see that they have one labeled "hlte" but I do not know if it compatible. I don't want to brick my note 3 flashing some incompatible ROM.

I'm looking for a rom that very slimmed down with lots of customisation and not bloated. What would you suggest?
11th August 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

69 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonspeakers

I try to do a quick search but I'm not quite sure if Slimkat offers an official rom for the AT&T note 3..

I see that they have one labeled "hlte" but I do not know if it compatible. I don't want to brick my note 3 flashing some incompatible ROM.

I'm looking for a rom that very slimmed down with lots of customisation and not bloated. What would you suggest?

As far as I know Slimkat requires a non Samsung kernel to work, and as such will not work on the AT&T version until/unless a bootloader unlock is found. As for what I suggest, I'm personally on Dynamic Kat and haven't felt the need to try any others after flashing that. It is Touchwiz based, as all ROMs will be, but pretty slimmed down, and has a theme you an flash to make it look a bit more like a GPE device
12th August 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #3  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 9

14 posts
More
I'd echo neoman. Dynamic Kat and Dynamic Extreme are amazing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread