Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Stuck at "Samsung Galaxy Note 3" Logo?

OP iAlec

18th July 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Hello,

I have a Note 3 (AT&T) and it is simply stuck at the Galaxy Note 3 logo. Running (or should I say ran) rooted 4.4.2 and no matter how long I wait it will not give me the option to boot into SS 3.72 or continue on to the OS. I can boot into stock recovery and download modes, but nothing else. Not sure what is wrong but am currently stuck with an expensive paperweight. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Update: Fixed it myself. Posted this when I was unsure if http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51572014 would work, but tried and it worked perfectly.
Last edited by iAlec; 18th July 2014 at 06:01 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to iAlec For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 698

846 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAlec

Hello,

I have a Note 3 (AT&T) and it is simply stuck at the Galaxy Note 3 logo. Running (or should I say ran) rooted 4.4.2 and no matter how long I wait it will not give me the option to boot into SS 3.72 or continue on to the OS. I can boot into stock recovery and download modes, but nothing else. Not sure what is wrong but am currently stuck with an expensive paperweight. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Update: Fixed it myself. Posted this when I was unsure if http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51572014 would work, but tried and it worked perfectly.

Good to hear and thanks for posting the fix. Some people post that they fixed something but don't tell others how.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread