Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,072 Members 44,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ultra power savin mode in note 3 at&t???

Tip us?

depa14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Angry ultra power savin mode in note 3 at&t???

is there any way to apply this method of saving energy my galaxy n900a
The Following User Says Thank You to depa14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zugshad
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Not sure but maybe if on the kit Kat rom... and this should be in the general or question area not Dev..

Sent from my Fired-up Note3
Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G

qbills314
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default ultra power saving

Quote:
Originally Posted by depa14 View Post
is there any way to apply this method of saving energy my galaxy n900a
its in this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737257

depa14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Angry thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbills314 View Post
thanks I'll check the rom

sekretspy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default best battery power saver for ME

Downloaded Snapdragon battery from playstore and have not lloked back< take two - three days to configure itself with the way you use your device but really works before i used about 75% before from 7;00am-12:00pm now with same usage and snapdragon use about 45-48%. I AM DEFINETLY HOOKED. AND BY THE WAY THE APP IS TOTALY FREE..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING REALLY SATISFIED MEMBER HERE......
The Following User Says Thank You to sekretspy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hp79
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekretspy View Post
Downloaded Snapdragon battery from playstore and have not lloked back< take two - three days to configure itself with the way you use your device but really works before i used about 75% before from 7;00am-12:00pm now with same usage and snapdragon use about 45-48%. I AM DEFINETLY HOOKED. AND BY THE WAY THE APP IS TOTALY FREE..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING REALLY SATISFIED MEMBER HERE......
I tried Qualcom Snapdragon battery saver app, and I don't know if it helped on battery or not, but it made my device considerably slower after a week of "learning" my usage.

I tried the UltraPowerSaving mode in GalaxyS5 rom port, and didn't really like it. It takes too long (more than 30 seconds) to get into that mode. BTW, GalaxyS5 rom is the only rom that is free from screen-on delay even with Wanam and other xposed mods enabled. I really like it, but it doesn't support deep sleep.

Also, are you a kid? Stop using caps lock. If you can't resist, just pull out the caps lock key from your keyboard.

fleetwod
Old
Thanks Meter 9
You can also achieve most of the power saving mods in the ultra mode using Tasker app. There are some great tutorials online if you've never used it.

Tags
battery, savin