MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

ultra power savin mode in note 3 at&t???

10th July 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
is there any way to apply this method of saving energy my galaxy n900a
The Following User Says Thank You to depa14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 185

1,086 posts
Not sure but maybe if on the kit Kat rom... and this should be in the general or question area not Dev..

Sent from my Fired-up Note3
10th July 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

161 posts
ultra power saving
Quote:
Originally Posted by depa14

is there any way to apply this method of saving energy my galaxy n900a

its in this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737257
10th July 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Angry thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbills314

its in this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737257

thanks I'll check the rom
13th July 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #5  
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO

1 posts
More
best battery power saver for ME
Downloaded Snapdragon battery from playstore and have not lloked back< take two - three days to configure itself with the way you use your device but really works before i used about 75% before from 7;00am-12:00pm now with same usage and snapdragon use about 45-48%. I AM DEFINETLY HOOKED. AND BY THE WAY THE APP IS TOTALY FREE..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING REALLY SATISFIED MEMBER HERE......
The Following User Says Thank You to sekretspy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 62

293 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekretspy

Downloaded Snapdragon battery from playstore and have not lloked back< take two - three days to configure itself with the way you use your device but really works before i used about 75% before from 7;00am-12:00pm now with same usage and snapdragon use about 45-48%. I AM DEFINETLY HOOKED. AND BY THE WAY THE APP IS TOTALY FREE..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING REALLY SATISFIED MEMBER HERE......

I tried Qualcom Snapdragon battery saver app, and I don't know if it helped on battery or not, but it made my device considerably slower after a week of "learning" my usage.

I tried the UltraPowerSaving mode in GalaxyS5 rom port, and didn't really like it. It takes too long (more than 30 seconds) to get into that mode. BTW, GalaxyS5 rom is the only rom that is free from screen-on delay even with Wanam and other xposed mods enabled. I really like it, but it doesn't support deep sleep.

Also, are you a kid? Stop using caps lock. If you can't resist, just pull out the caps lock key from your keyboard.
12th August 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #7  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 9

14 posts
More
You can also achieve most of the power saving mods in the ultra mode using Tasker app. There are some great tutorials online if you've never used it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, savin
Previous Thread Next Thread