Unable to install Safestrap - N900A

OP Ninjazx71

18th July 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

10 posts
Hi All,

I shattered the screen on my Note 2 so I picked up a Note 3 (KK 4.4.2... stock ROM) yesterday. I've rooted it using towelroot and now want to install a custom ROM to clear out some of this stock crap on here. Anyhow, I've got Busybox, SuperSU and SELinux installed and am now having issues installing Safestrap. No matter which version I try (v3.71, 3.72 and even 3.75) I am unable to "Install Recovery". It goes through the actions to 100% and even says that it's completed the installation, but the State always stays at "Not installed". Nothing is showing up on the splash page either, so at this point I'm kinda stuck.

Any ideas here????
18th July 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

10 posts
Smile
Got it figured out. Found in another thread a few pages in that someone else had the same problem. Didn't realize that after "installing" BusyBox, you had to actually go into it and "INSTALL" it. LOL! Got into Safestrap 3.75 now w/o issue...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjazx71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Thanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjazx71

Got it figured out. Found in another thread a few pages in that someone else had the same problem. Didn't realize that after "installing" BusyBox, you had to actually go into it and "INSTALL" it. LOL! Got into Safestrap 3.75 now w/o issue...

Thanks bro.. I tried and tried... I almost down grade... anyways most ppl should no that's the problem
8th August 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

14 posts
Unhappy
Mine is still not working, I installed thousands of times but still no safestrap showing...FML

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by madindian66

Thanks bro.. I tried and tried... I almost down grade... anyways most ppl should no that's the problem

I'm using a JB and installed 3.71. After installing thousands of times Busybox. My safestrap is still not working. The choosing screen is still not showing....WHY?!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread