An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge – XDA TV

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Anyone using original S- view flip cover- Please review it

9th September 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Anyone else having the same problem? Isn't the firmware the same or does it vary depending on the country? And why make a case and not test it samsung?anyone know of a way to deactivate all those stupid help pop ups?
12th September 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #22  

16 posts
Hi, I'm currently using s-view cover original.

Here's quick review:
The built quality is great!! Slim & stylish looks. Doesn't add much bulkiness, bit heavy though.. Confirm works on both 4.3 & 4.4, Camera and note function are great, bit expensive but in my opinion, worth every penny!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img20140913_000837.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (224.3 KB, 80 views)
13th September 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 1,027

2,595 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by said_tandio

Hi, I'm currently using s-view cover original.

Here's quick review:
The built quality is great!! Slim & stylish looks. Doesn't add much bulkiness, bit heavy though.. Confirm works on both 4.3 & 4.4, Camera and note function are great, bit expensive but in my opinion, worth every penny!

"Bit Expensive" ??

It's way too expensive and I personally don't like it. The Sview functionality looks good but cover itself is too clumsy and is a hassle every time you want to use your phone.
13th September 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 29

232 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshishere

"Bit Expensive" ??

It's way too expensive and I personally don't like it. The Sview functionality looks good but cover itself is too clumsy and is a hassle every time you want to use your phone.

I am using "rock elegant S view cover".. try it Rakesh, it's same as S View cover costs just 1000 bucks and looks much better than it.. and it has S view features to reject and accept calls on the window and profile settings and music player can also be accessed along with the clock.. the only con is, it sucks a bit battery because it has its own application which needs to be active all the time as it works on proximity sensor..

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Rock-Elegant-...af30d56&_uhb=1

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
13th September 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #25  

2,595 posts
The Official S View Cover has a special built-in Hall IC sensor that automatically turns your phone on and off when the flip cover is opened and closed unlike the one you mentioned which is based on proximity sensor which sucks battery life too.

Am not a fan of flip cover itself so doesn't matter if I get official or any other knock off or cheapo variant 3rd party cover . For hardcore users like myself Flip covers is a BIG NO in my opinion
13th September 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #26  

232 posts
Quote:

The Official S View Cover has a special built-in Hall IC sensor that automatically turns your phone on and off when the flip cover is opened and closed unlike the one you mentioned which is based on proximity sensor which sucks battery life too.

Am not a fan of flip cover itself so doesn't matter if I get official or any other knock off or cheapo variant 3rd party cover . For hardcore users like myself Flip covers is a BIG NO in my opinion

Hehe.. i am tired of the flip cover too and ordered this pretty looking animal print black back cover yesterday.. will let my phone look less bulky..

http://m.ebay.in/itm?itemId=331314666707

13th September 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #27  

2,595 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Eye

Hehe.. i am tired of the flip cover too and ordered this pretty looking animal print black back cover yesterday.. will let my phone look less bulky..

http://m.ebay.in/itm?itemId=331314666707

That looks like a decent case and I too prefer light cases too but not those cheap silicon ones . POST your review in Accessories section once you get the case
13th September 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #28  

232 posts
Quote:

That looks like a decent case and I too prefer light cases too but not those cheap silicon ones . POST your review in Accessories section once you get the case

Sure buddy.. will do

13th September 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #29  

16 posts
Quote:

"Bit Expensive" ??

Quote:

Yeah, sometimes i get that hassle feeling haha, but that's why i also get Love Mei Ultrathin 0.7MM. Switch between once in a while
Last edited by said_tandio; 13th September 2014 at 08:15 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread