Post Reply

Post your device photo here let's see how good you keep your phone

OP Gintu

2nd August 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #1  
Gintu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
gus post your phone photos here so that we will get new ideas about note 3 neo cases, wallpapers etc
2nd August 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #2  
Gintu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Wink Mine



Mine
Metal bumber coming soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0031.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (179.3 KB, 796 views)
File Type: jpg Fotor_140698375090294.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (223.4 KB, 814 views)
2nd August 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #3  
nick99n's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
which case is this ? i order a similar with transparent back and black frame
where you got the metal bumper?
my phone has a small mark on the top left ...it falled from my pocket at a really strange pile but with the case it will not be visible at all
The Following User Says Thank You to nick99n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #4  
Gintu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick99n

which case is this ? i order a similar with transparent back and black frame
where you got the metal bumper?
my phone has a small mark on the top left ...it falled from my pocket at a really strange pile but with the case it will not be visible at all

I bought this from a local shope but cover feels bit bulky and am afraid of getting scratch on silver so ordered metal bumber for 699Rs from ebay on saturday but I think it's out of stock now
The Following User Says Thank You to Gintu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #5  
ryansmth76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintu

I bought this from a local shope but cover feels bit bulky and am afraid of getting scratch on silver so ordered metal bumber for 699Rs from ebay on saturday but I think it's out of stock now

Hey here's mine -simple and cheap just 100 rs ,actually this was the only back cover available in the shop where i went, there were more colours like blue red nd yellow but i chose the black one.
I saw the metal bumper on ebay which you have mentioned-its awesome bro i wud love to have one but its out of stock
and i guess its price was also less then 699rs or may be u r talking about different metal bumper so ll u mind to share its pic if u have
Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1407013211251.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (77.0 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg 1407013225208.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (69.6 KB, 211 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ryansmth76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #6  
Gintu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansmth76

Hey here's mine -simple and cheap just 100 rs ,actually this was the only back cover available in the shop where i went, there were more colours like blue red nd yellow but i chose the black one.
I saw the metal bumper on ebay which you have mentioned-its awesome bro i wud love to have one but its out of stock
and i guess its price was also less then 699rs or may be u r talking about different metal bumper so ll u mind to share its pic if u have
Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app




http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...9#post54577129

check that post dude thats mine
The Following User Says Thank You to Gintu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #7  
ryansmth76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintu

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...9#post54577129

check that post dude thats mine

Its simply awesome bro. I went all the shops for this lovely case but i couldn't find it any where and even its out of stock on almost every online stores.lucky you. And theres one more thing i wud like to ask you. One shopkeeper told me that metal bumper case creates network problems on device you put it but i don't believe him may be he was telling all this bcoz it was not available in his shop so Please kindly give ur review on this as soon as you get your case.:thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ryansmth76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #8  
Gintu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansmth76

Its simply awesome bro. I went all the shops for this lovely case but i couldn't find it any where and even its out of stock on almost every online stores.lucky you. And theres one more thing i wud like to ask you. One shopkeeper told me that metal bumper case creates network problems on device you put it but i don't believe him may be he was telling all this bcoz it was not available in his shop so Please kindly give ur review on this as soon as you get your case.:thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

Sure I will post a video review after receiving that,And network problem is total stupidity yar as antinas are present at back portion this metal bumper just covers side silver rim as I am only bothered about loosing silver cover and don't need bulky case I odered it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gintu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #9  
ryansmth76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Bought this ultra thin clear case for my Note 3 Neo from ebay.

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1411395508533.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (89.2 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 1411395523328.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (177.1 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 1411395540343.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (113.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 1411395553828.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (111.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 1411395568174.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (102.4 KB, 83 views)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Neo General by ThreadRank