Plug Post your battery life!

OP peRFect!

24th May 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 82

325 posts
More
Hi guys.. I bought the phone yesterday and coming from galaxy s2 the battery life using the Note 3 Neo is awesome.

1st charging cycle..
88% to 5% (the battery meter was reset after S/W update)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-25-00-34-39.png
Views:	997
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	2761209   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-25-00-34-54.png
Views:	834
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	2761210   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-25-00-43-02.jpg
Views:	757
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	2761216  
Last edited by peRFect!; 24th May 2014 at 08:13 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peRFect! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 326

456 posts
More
thats Strange i always get 20 Hr on battery and 8hr 14 mints of screen on time with all time wifi on or data pack...
try doing it frm 100% to 4% like that
Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peRFect!

Hi guys.. I bought the phone yesterday and coming from galaxy s2 the battery life using the Note 3 Neo is awesome.

1st charging cycle..
88% to 5% (the battery meter was reset after S/W update)

and what kind of software update u got... i mean am rooted so i cannot do OTA updates so cn u tell me wt kind of update and when u got. that n d changw log..

The Following User Says Thank You to sgatechwork For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #3  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 96

603 posts
More
the phone has an awesome battery, i get over 6 hours SOT in every cycle
25th May 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgatechwork

thats Strange i always get 20 Hr on battery and 8hr 14 mints of screen on time with all time wifi on or data pack...
try doing it frm 100% to 4% like that

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

and what kind of software update u got... i mean am rooted so i cannot do OTA updates so cn u tell me wt kind of update and when u got. that n d changw log..

First few charging cycles.. so I hope it'll get even better.. ur battery life is just awesome.. what's ur app setup?
It was just a very small (~10mb) update that I got out of the box!
25th May 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invicta

So far im just lovin it!
My SGS2 gave me max 3.30-3.45 hours of SOT!
25th May 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

325 posts
More
Guys u think we'll get CM support?
And rooting trips knox, right? (Noob question but still asking :P)
25th May 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #7  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 96

603 posts
More
BTW i my dad has a note 3 with the S800 and i bought the Neo, i am stunned at how close to the pedigree our phone is, i seriously cant tell any difference, and if they exist they are minimal! awesome value for money, in our country it sells for 310 euro and the Note 3 for 460 euros, imho the Neo kills competition in its class
Last edited by Invicta; 25th May 2014 at 07:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Invicta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #8  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 326

456 posts
More
Quote:

BTW i my dad has a note 3 with the S800 and i bought the Neo, i am stunned at how close to the pedigree our phone is, i seriously cant tell any difference, and if they exist they are minimal! awesome value for money, in our country it sells for 310 euro and the Note 3 for 460 euros, imho the Neo kills competition in its class

hehehee thats right...

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peRFect!

Guys u think we'll get CM support?
And rooting trips knox, right? (Noob question but still asking :P)

as my expriance says am using android sins long time and am using cm sins 6.0 so i think this device is just few months old means its a new relese let the device get popular and get into more hands than ppl will more requst 4 cm.. and developer will show more intrest 4 cm... they even start getting donation n all there r two ways how cm build start like 1st is some group of devs start cm porting unofficially with there source cod.. tn the rom gets stable.. m than.. cm ppl contact wid d unofficial dev and make it official and than Nightly.. version comes.. so lets wait. and c who will start porting first as i cn c the source code for our device is out revovery kernel roms driver and all by samsung ...

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Quote:

check ur background process and all bec i always get more tn 8 hr of SOT bro 100% to 5 % i get 8 hr 15 mint like that screen on time... heavy usages HD games wifi always on whats app heavy usages.. RND rebootsm. etc

The Following User Says Thank You to sgatechwork For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

325 posts
More
Quote:

I compared Note 3 and the neo side by side (exynos versions) and found no big difference.. Just the screen res difference is a visible.. Rest i think it was a wise decision to take this phone and the best part is that it has all the S pen features of N3 which i absolutely love!
Here in India.. N3 sells for ~750$ and Neo sells for ~520$.. So i think it was actually value for money deal!
26th May 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgatechwork

hehehee thats right...

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

as my expriance says am using android sins long time and am using cm sins 6.0 so i think this device is just few months old means its a new relese let the device get popular and get into more hands than ppl will more requst 4 cm.. and developer will show more intrest 4 cm... they even start getting donation n all there r two ways how cm build start like 1st is some group of devs start cm porting unofficially with there source cod.. tn the rom gets stable.. m than.. cm ppl contact wid d unofficial dev and make it official and than Nightly.. version comes.. so lets wait. and c who will start porting first as i cn c the source code for our device is out revovery kernel roms driver and all by samsung ...

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

check ur background process and all bec i always get more tn 8 hr of SOT bro 100% to 5 % i get 8 hr 15 mint like that screen on time... heavy usages HD games wifi always on whats app heavy usages.. RND rebootsm. etc

I too am hopeful that this phone becomes more popular considering how great the phone is at the current price.. I am happy skipped nexus 5.. This phone for me is better..
Yup i saw ur thread about the sources and hopefully we'll get CM in a few months!

Ure rooted, right?
Any particular root app that makes the phone experience a lot better? And does greenify vastly improve ur battery life?
As it is im getting such great battery life.. But urs is another step ahead.. What i noticed is that screen is consuming just 12-15% of my battery life.. AndroidOS and mediaserver are consuming more.. Do u think there's mediaserver drain? This is a bit surprising cos in my S2 screen consumed ~65% of battery..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread