FORUMS

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

[HELP] Note 3 Neo Can't Screen Mirroring to LG Smart TV

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By yuzzzyuzzz, Junior Member on 14th August 2014, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,
I cant screen mirroring my note 3 neo to my lg smart tv,
my lg smart tv have a miracast installed , but my note 3 neo cant screen mirroring to it.
It say a hardware issue at my note 3 neo
But my chinese Android can do a screen mirroring ( wireless display )
Any one have an idea to fix it
thanks
Last edited by yuzzzyuzzz; 14th August 2014 at 10:18 AM.
 
 
14th August 2014, 07:11 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Rooted ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzzzyuzzz

Hi,
I cant screen mirroring my note 3 neo to my lg smart tv,
my lg smart tv have a miracast installed , but my note 3 neo cant screen mirroring to it.
It say a hardware issue at my note 3 neo
But my chinese Android can do a screen mirroring ( wireless display )
Any one have an idea to fix it
thanks

Can u tell the model number of ur N3N And if u r rooted.
16th August 2014, 04:32 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
yup, rooted on my note 3 neo - SM-N750
Last edited by yuzzzyuzzz; 16th August 2014 at 04:36 AM. Reason: add comment
18th August 2014, 08:06 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Smile No problem :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzzzyuzzz

yup, rooted on my note 3 neo - SM-N750

Just wanted to make sure if u haven't uninstalled any system app for lower RAM consumption. I did uninstalled some system apps as they were addressed as bloatware and I was not able to use many of the features including screen mirroring. Try flashing the stock rom once.
22nd August 2014, 08:45 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk444

Just wanted to make sure if u haven't uninstalled any system app for lower RAM consumption. I did uninstalled some system apps as they were addressed as bloatware and I was not able to use many of the features including screen mirroring. Try flashing the stock rom once.

i didnt uninstall anything, it still the stock rom but just rooted only
Hmm curious....
25th November 2014, 09:07 AM |#6  
Muhammad Rihawi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 149
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzzzyuzzz

i didnt uninstall anything, it still the stock rom but just rooted only
Hmm curious....

Hello,
Me too rooted I have the same error but on YouTube it's work correctly ....
still no solution yet for this problem?
29th November 2014, 02:50 AM |#7  
thanhhungtn1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hai Phong
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Seems it's because of rooting, I have a non-root galaxy note 3 neo and it's working like a charm with LG WebOS Smart TV 55LB63. Pretty smooth.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes