Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,213 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 3 neo 7505 (4.3 eating lots of ram)

Tip us?

Deltastylez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Note 3 neo 7505 (4.3 eating lots of ram)

Hello,

I've a question. My note 3 is eating lots of ram memory.

I use the app clean master to force close apps in the background.

But after some minutes there back like noting happened..

How can I really force close apps?

Also I'm not rooted, and I don't want to be (for knox issues)

I hope someone can help me

Thanks

filthykid
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltastylez View Post
Hello,

Thanks

NEVER use such apps to clean ram space. They close these apps and then re-oprn in, which in turn, uses more RAM and battery.
You can simply go to the APP in Application Manager and FORCE CLOSE the app.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - SM-N7505 (Bought: 09-June-2014) [Loving it]
Google Nexus 4 (Bought: 03-Dec-2012)
[Nothing short of nightmare. Kind of slow poison]
The Following User Says Thank You to filthykid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KSKHH
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks
Disable all unnecessary apps which you do not want...Have lesser apps which is really needed to run your day.

Logical thinking: Rooting is definitely void your warranty, however what kind of warranty is coming now a days with phones. Physical damage, Burn will not comes under warranty. That only left out with software issues. So for any software issues you can very well download the original firmware from sammobile.com and keep it with you. Go back to original firmware whenever you have software issues. As simple as that. Any physical damage need to be payment to service center in spite of having warranty or not.
<--- Pressing Thanks won't cost you. So don't forget to hit it if this post helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to KSKHH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Deltastylez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSKHH View Post
Disable all unnecessary apps which you do not want...Have lesser apps which is really needed to run your day.

Logical thinking: Rooting is definitely void your warranty, however what kind of warranty is coming now a days with phones. Physical damage, Burn will not comes under warranty. That only left out with software issues. So for any software issues you can very well download the original firmware from sammobile.com and keep it with you. Go back to original firmware whenever you have software issues. As simple as that. Any physical damage need to be payment to service center in spite of having warranty or not.

I was thinking to root my Note 3 neo indeed, but your story of warranty is true!

Only thing is. This is my FIRST android device ever. I always used apple for some weird reason ..

I know that rooting will trip KNOX to 0x1.

But I Don't know, how to root my note 3 neo n7505. On JB 4.3.
And, suggest I brick my phone. What can i do? is it literally bricked? Or can i flash back the orginal firmware?

( I didn't find n7505 4.3 firmware on sammobile, though.. )

Hope someone can help me

KSKHH
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
I was thinking to root my Note 3 neo indeed, but your story of warranty is true!

Only thing is. This is my FIRST android device ever. I always used apple for some weird reason ..

I know that rooting will trip KNOX to 0x1.

But I Don't know, how to root my note 3 neo n7505. On JB 4.3.
And, suggest I brick my phone. What can i do? is it literally bricked? Or can i flash back the orginal firmware?

( I didn't find n7505 4.3 firmware on sammobile, though.. )

Hope someone can help me
I suggest not to rush on rooting your phone as you do not have much exp. My first iphone is also rooted. You need to study little bit to understand root and always find out the back up plan. That is keep your original firmware ready to flash.

Indian Note 3 Neo got Kitkat update few days back, you should also get that. So I suggest just wait for another 1 month and meanwhile study about rooting.

Your phone firmware is available at Sammobile, may be not for your country but as far as model is same you can flash firmware of any other country. The languages may be diff, however Eng should be always there.

Try to download some firmware of the neighbor country.

One note: Once your phone is updated to latest firmware, you can not go back to old firmware..

Check how to flash firmware thru desktop Odin in You tube.
<--- Pressing Thanks won't cost you. So don't forget to hit it if this post helped you.