FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Nexus 4 to Note 3 Neo ?

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By nono83, Senior Member on 25th October 2014, 04:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

I have a Nexus 4 for 1 full year now with only 8Gb of storage, wich is too small for me now.

I've had a Note 2 before but he fall and I break the screen... But I loooooved him so much !

I search my next phone right now. I've tested an Xperia Z2 but I was not happy at all with it, bad in call sound, too sharp edges... I'm really not confident with Sony.

So I've in mind to going back on a Note 2, but they are a little bit expensive by these days. Do you think the Note 3 Neo should be fine in my case ? If he could be just like the Note 2 before, I'm sure I could be happy with it for a while.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

26th October 2014, 06:43 AM |#2  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Note 3 Neo is even better than Note 2 in terms of processor and design.. it has sufficient inbuilt storage too.. buy it and you won't regret it..

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Evil Eye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evil Eye Ad-Free
26th October 2014, 08:43 AM |#3  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Of course go for Note 3 Neo 4g N-7505 is very good device and better than note 2...and the performance very good and the design very near to Note 3....
But if you have more money go for Note 3
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Rihawi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Muhammad Rihawi Ad-Free
26th October 2014, 12:08 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Omniverse
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Thanks guys !

I'll maybe go for the Note 3 after reading some reviews.
26th October 2014, 03:22 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono83

Hi guys,

I have a Nexus 4 for 1 full year now with only 8Gb of storage, wich is too small for me now.

I've had a Note 2 before but he fall and I break the screen... But I loooooved him so much !

I search my next phone right now. I've tested an Xperia Z2 but I was not happy at all with it, bad in call sound, too sharp edges... I'm really not confident with Sony.

So I've in mind to going back on a Note 2, but they are a little bit expensive by these days. Do you think the Note 3 Neo should be fine in my case ? If he could be just like the Note 2 before, I'm sure I could be happy with it for a while.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

My signature should give you some peace of mind
The Following User Says Thank You to filthykid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift filthykid Ad-Free
27th October 2014, 09:17 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Except for low developer support note 3 neo is an excellent device at its price point . I have been using it since about a month . Though they are still some niggles like a bit lower than expected battery life and warming up of upper part of the screen
4th November 2014, 02:47 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Battery Full
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono83

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

N3N is best..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)