Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PHILZ][SM-N750][UNOFFICIAL][hl3g][4.4.2-based] RECOVERY [BUILD 3]

Tip us?
 
sgatechwork
Old
#41  
sgatechwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 320
Posts: 454
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mumbai
Lol ikw one more weired trick.. format data than system than cache in this ... sequence.. no restart... hehe
If I helped you,please press "THANKS BUTTON"....
 
ryansmth76
Old
#42  
ryansmth76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 237
Join Date: Jun 2013
i rooted my N3N using the method in this thread. i successfully rooted it but after wiping cache my N3N is getting stuck on start up after that i tried formating data system and cache in sequence mentioned on the above post but still it gets stuck on startup. i also tried flashing stock recovery but still same result. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.
 
rutvikrvr
Old
#43  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 920
Posts: 875
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansmth76 View Post
i rooted my N3N using the method in this thread. i successfully rooted it but after wiping cache my N3N is getting stuck on start up after that i tried formating data system and cache in sequence mentioned on the above post but still it gets stuck on startup. i also tried flashing stock recovery but still same result. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.
Which version did u use???


MY WORKS
 
GALAXY GRAD DUOS , GALAXY S2 PLUS AND GALAXY GRAND NEO
1. RVR'S STOCK BASED ROM
2.VANIRAOSP 4.4
3. DIRTY UNICORNS 4.4
4. CWM Recovery (6.0.36)
5.SLIMKAT 4.4
6.AXXIONKAT 4.4

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED U, DONATE IF POSSIBLE !!!!!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND GOOGLE + FOR LATEST UPDATES
 
sgatechwork
Old
#44  
sgatechwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 320
Posts: 454
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansmth76 View Post
i rooted my N3N using the method in this thread. i successfully rooted it but after wiping cache my N3N is getting stuck on start up after that i tried formating data system and cache in sequence mentioned on the above post but still it gets stuck on startup. i also tried flashing stock recovery but still same result. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.
No need to restore stock recovery just remove your battery re insert.. it.. press vol down home power flash latesg recovery.. untick auto reboot... than after flashing again remove your battery reinsert it than press vol up home power for 2 3 sec u will go into recovery mode.. if u fails n stuck or reboots.. wile formatting than.. go to power option turn off your device again go 2 recovery n try again all d best
If I helped you,please press "THANKS BUTTON"....
The Following User Says Thank You to sgatechwork For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ryansmth76
Old
#45  
ryansmth76's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 237
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutvikrvr View Post
Which version did u use???
V3

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgatechwork View Post
No need to restore stock recovery just remove your battery re insert.. it.. press vol down home power flash latesg recovery.. untick auto reboot... than after flashing again remove your battery reinsert it than press vol up home power for 2 3 sec u will go into recovery mode.. if u fails n stuck or reboots.. wile formatting than.. go to power option turn off your device again go 2 recovery n try again all d best
Tried everything but Finally i downloaded the full firmware and flashed it through odin

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
 
imcoool
Old
#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: TN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutvikrvr View Post
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
THIS RECOVERY WILL TRIP YOUR KNOX COUNTER ..AND UR WARRANTY WILL BE VOID
THIS RECOVERY IS ONLY FOR THE 3G VARIANT (SM-N750) RUNNING KITKAT (4.4.2)


Philz recoveryorignal thread here

Why CWM ? Why not a pre-rooted firmware which will not void warranty?

Ans : CWM has many more functionality than stock recovery ! Rooting means to playing around with your device.If some thing goes wrong it you have to flash the whole firmware again instead,backup your ROM through CWM and if something goes wrong restore your backup AS SIMPLE AS THAT !

All you have to do is follow my instructions :

STEP 1 :
-Download and setup ADB drivers for your device
can be found here Drivers !

STEP 2 :
-Download the recovery from ---> Link
-Download odin 3 Link
-Turn of your device and go to odin mode [ Vol down + power + home button (all at the same time) ] release it when you see Note Neo logo
-Press vol up to confirm

STEP 3 :
-Now that you are in odin mode connect your device via usb cable !
-Now open Odin3 3.09 that you have downloaded.
-If there is a pop-up like Installing ADB drivers let it get finished it is usually updates !!!!


-Make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so dont worry about it,just verify COM is lit up)
-Select the recovery (Link in STEP 2) ! Now select AP and browse to where you have .tar file and select it

MAKE SURE U UNTICK THE AUTO-REBOOT BUTTON


-Click Start

ONCE IT SAYS PASS ...REMOVE THE BATTERY ...THEN RE-INSERT THE BATTERY AND BOOT INTO RECOVERY USING VOL UP + HOME + POWER BUTTON

HOW TO ROOT THE DEVICE :

-Download SuperSu (obviously the latest one) from here ------> Click here !
-Copy that to internal sd card
-Power off your device and press vol up + power + home button (all at once)
-Select install zip from sdcard --->choose zip from sdcard ---> scroll down and flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.xx.zip

Done ! And you are ready to go

BUGS
format in mounts and storage unstable
YOU TELL ME [/SIZE]

NOTE : IF ANY OPTION DOESNT WORK FOR U ... TURN OFF UR PHONE AND THEN BOOT INTO RECOVERY

SOURCES
DEVICE TREE
KERNEL(PREBUILT ... THANX TO SAMSUNG ... AVAILABLE IN THE DEVICE TREE)



CREDITS
@k2wl
philz3759
@sgatechwork
in STEP2, you provided recovery files as 4 different files, kindly tell how to select them all in AP tab in ODIN?
imcoool-MJ
 
rutvikrvr
Old
#47  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 920
Posts: 875
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcoool View Post
in STEP2, you provided recovery files as 4 different files, kindly tell how to select them all in AP tab in ODIN?
you just have to select the build3.tar .. the recoveries as per the updates


MY WORKS
 
GALAXY GRAD DUOS , GALAXY S2 PLUS AND GALAXY GRAND NEO
1. RVR'S STOCK BASED ROM
2.VANIRAOSP 4.4
3. DIRTY UNICORNS 4.4
4. CWM Recovery (6.0.36)
5.SLIMKAT 4.4
6.AXXIONKAT 4.4

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED U, DONATE IF POSSIBLE !!!!!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND GOOGLE + FOR LATEST UPDATES
 
imcoool
Old
(Last edited by imcoool; 15th September 2014 at 05:09 PM.) Reason: link worked
#48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: TN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutvikrvr View Post
you just have to select the build3.tar .. the recoveries as per the updates
u mean, i have to download all four files and place them in one folder and select only "build3.tar" file in AP tab in ODIN?
imcoool-MJ
 
leok810i
Old
#49  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: May 2012
Default root help

hi
i have kitkat4.4.2 on my note 3 neo n my warranty is already void in trying to root kitkat, but not yet rooted
so please help me n clarify my query that the root zip "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.xx.zip" that is provided can be used with the stock recovery(that comes with non rooted stock kitkat) to root the device
please reply ASAP its really difficult to live with no root
 
sgatechwork
Old
#50  
sgatechwork's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 320
Posts: 454
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by leok810i View Post
hi
i have kitkat4.4.2 on my note 3 neo n my warranty is already void in trying to root kitkat, but not yet rooted
so please help me n clarify my query that the root zip "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.xx.zip" that is provided can be used with the stock recovery(that comes with non rooted stock kitkat) to root the device
please reply ASAP its really difficult to live with no root
U cnt flash n zip without coustom recovery official recovery recovery is only made 2 flash official zip with an Signed Update not coustom zips sonflash recovery 1st than go with root refer the 1st page
If I helped you,please press "THANKS BUTTON"....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes