Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][APP][4.4.2] S5 Style Settings + 8 LockScreen Effects + 3 Pattern Style Lock

OP balliboxer

31st August 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #1  
balliboxer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,408
 
1,355 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Here i present u the S5 Style Settings with 8 Unlock effects and 3 pattern style Locks for Galaxy Note3 Neo

Download
CLICK HERE

Credits @m0derator for testing

Instructions
1 - Download the file and extract it to ur Phone memory
2 - Using Root explorer paste it in your system/priv-app folder and overwrite previous Settings.apk
3 - Delete SecSettings.odex and then reboot .
Last edited by balliboxer; 31st August 2014 at 02:52 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to balliboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 113
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Thanks for the MOD



NEO N750 4.4.2 ROOTED DEODEXED PHILZ RECOVERY
Last edited by Winged_Panther; 31st August 2014 at 04:06 PM.
31st August 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #3  
KSKHH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
707 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by balliboxer

Here i present u the S5 Style Settings with 8 Unlock effects and 3 pattern style Locks for Galaxy Note3 Neo

Download
CLICK HERE

Credits @m0derator for testing

Instructions
1 - Download the file and extract it to ur Phone memory
2 - Using Root explorer paste it in your system/priv-app folder and overwrite previous Settings.apk
3 - Delete SecSettings.odex and then reboot .

4- settings not saved on reboot
5-Toolbox does not works

Thanks for the MOD buddy...

There are some issues...

1. One the main setting screen..under Motion...S Pen & Air Command do not have any rounded icon.
2. Unlock effects are not match with the actual...Like if I choose Blind the actual effect happening Popping colors..
Last edited by KSKHH; 1st September 2014 at 10:56 AM.
31st August 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #4  
balliboxer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,408
 
1,355 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSKHH

Thanks for the MOD buddy...

There are some issues...

1. One the main setting screen..under Motion...S Pen & Air Command do not have any rounded icon.
2. Unlock effects are not match with the actual...Like if I choose Blind the actual effect happening Popping colors..

Thanks for pointing the issue as i don't own the device i can't test
Will fix them
Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to balliboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #5  
KSKHH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
707 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by balliboxer

Thanks for pointing the issue as i don't own the device i can't test
Will fix them
Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2

Can you modify the systemui.apk to lookalike S5.
2nd September 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 113
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSKHH

Can you modify the systemui.apk to lookalike S5.






Am using this



http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...3-neo-t2827722
2nd September 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #7  
Gintu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 213
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Woow dude bali you are here...When I was on gramd duos and no developers were there u came up with gennext Rom..an now am on Note 3 neo and can't say how happy am to see u here...Buy a note3 neo dude it's good phone nd we need u here..
2nd September 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #8  
KSKHH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
707 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0derator

Am using this



http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...3-neo-t2827722

You did not get it...I am talking about systemui.apk (which is status bar & quick settings look). The one you gave is just a launcher...I am using it from the day 1 when I rooted my phone. I am having S3 and most of the S5 apps modded for S3 works for Note 3 Neo.
2nd September 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #9  
london lai's Avatar
Junior Member
Imphal, India
Thanks Meter: 4
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
will check it

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
9th October 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
I hope you fix the 'bug' that its not saved after a reboot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes