Sprint Note3 SM N-900P on StraightTalk Finally!

Search This thread

hubertdjr

Jan 1, 2015
Im not sure if this is breaking news (lol) It was for me though. I finally got a Sprint Galaxy note3 (rooted) and activated on Straight Talk Service. All MMS, Picture mail, voice mail, 4G/LTE working A lot of people told me I couldn't do it and get 4G LTE but that is definitely not the case. I wont try to be detailed about it because I am by no means a developer but if anyone needs the information that I used feel free to leave a message and I will try to go step by step thru my process and thank the necessary developers on here. You guys are AWESOME!!!

phyba

Oct 26, 2008
Hey I'm actually looking to move to straight talk. This $200 sprint bill is way to much dke what I get.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Did u unlock the phone first?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

taunate

Feb 19, 2015
please. help

So i got a sprint note 3 (n9oop) an been trying to activated it on straight talk. Didnt think it would be a problem since i did my note 2 effortlessly. However, im on day 7 an just got a call from straight talk saying my phone could not be activated. If you could help with this i would greatly appreciate it

taunate@triad.rr.com

QUOTE=hubertdjr;57954455]Im not sure if this is breaking news (lol) It was for me though. I finally got a Sprint Galaxy note3 (rooted) and activated on Straight Talk Service. All MMS, Picture mail, voice mail, 4G/LTE working A lot of people told me I couldn't do it and get 4G LTE but that is definitely not the case. I wont try to be detailed about it because I am by no means a developer but if anyone needs the information that I used feel free to leave a message and I will try to go step by step thru my process and thank the necessary developers on here. You guys are AWESOME!!![/QUOTE]

MANLEY7878

Jan 17, 2015
Could you help me?

Im not sure if this is breaking news (lol) It was for me though. I finally got a Sprint Galaxy note3 (rooted) and activated on Straight Talk Service. All MMS, Picture mail, voice mail, 4G/LTE working A lot of people told me I couldn't do it and get 4G LTE but that is definitely not the case. I wont try to be detailed about it because I am by no means a developer but if anyone needs the information that I used feel free to leave a message and I will try to go step by step thru my process and thank the necessary developers on here. You guys are AWESOME!!!

Could you help me out with the step by step instructions please thanks in advanced.

rulk

Sep 1, 2007
Grandville
Wasn't a big deal. You just have to call straight talk and they will need the number off your sim card. You cant use the automated system but apparently not all straight talk reps know how to do the note 3. I've been using mine for months now and can't tell I'm not on sprint. I was on student plan and sprint was going to make me buy a new phone in order to get a plan. At the time there wasn't a better phone for sprint so why would i want to give up my note 3 for something lesser or buy another. After a couple months on straight talk i paid for their 6 month plan. Probably will keep doing that.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Gillywopper

Sep 23, 2015
If you have time I would like you to try to help me get my sprint note 3 on straight talk I've been reading a lot about it not sure if I have to root it and then put it on locker in it I'm not sure mine has lollipop 5.0 on it too

Mjkoolj1828

Jun 18, 2013

how plese help

canodroid15

Apr 5, 2014
Town Creek Alabama
www.teamoctos.com
Well, Straight Talk also has a $55 a month plan that gives you 10gb high speed 4G LTE data & then 64kbps after. The plan you're referring to is the $45 5gb high speed 4G LTE & then 64 kbps. You can also refill early if you go over & get throttled on any "monthly 30 day plan" & restore your high speed LTE data.

Just a friendly FYI post from a long time Straight talk user ?
Cool but the only bad thing about this is (first 5GB data at high speeds then 64Kbps that's only 2G on Straight Talk...

seajm

Account currently disabled
Jul 22, 2010
Sweden
Thats all cool, but no one has said anything on how to get the phone working on straight talk.

Jeff Wu

Dec 26, 2016
I spent 8 hours on a "PAY" site only for them to fail, how did you do it.?
banzaisix@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So has anybody gotten a reply with the process to do this?