Bricked Note 3...? Please help.
So, maybe someone can help me out here. I wanted to install Kit Kat Killer. This is what happens:
1. I used Odin to install the root automatically.
2. I verified the root.
3. SuperUser and BusyBox installed.
4. Used Odin to install TWRP.
1. Booted into TWRP.
2. Accidentally forgot to Nandroid Backup.
3. Wiped internal data, wiped everything else except SD Card.
4. Went to install Kit Kat Killer. Got some failed messages about some usb folder being unable to be mounted.
5. Rebooted phone. Re-downloaded everything and moved to SD.
6. Still fails.
1. Downloaded some files from the links/forums I came across. None of these two files will flash through Odin, saying FAIL!
2. TWRP can't be added through ODIN anymore as far as I know. I was using version
1. TWRP is gone.
2. Phone is stuck in "ODIN MODE" for recovery (?).
3. I can't get past the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 screen.
4. When I get the yellow triangle about needing Kies3 for an emergency firmware repair, it does NOT recognize my phone. Yes, I am using Kies 3. It says I am using an unsupported phone.
5. It does say SW REV CHECK FAIL.
I am at a total loss here. I know it's a soft brick, but for the life of me, I can not figure out what to do next.
Thanks for all your help!!