How to enable data toggle

Search This thread

ankurcshah

Dec 5, 2010
Coimbatore
Hi guys I just got the sprint note 3 and I want to enable the data toggle in notification panel. I tried using the sql lite editor but to no avail. Please help me out.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405354084734.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405354084734.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
:(

That screenshot shows that you may be using a stock kernel, and using an Xposed module to fake SELinux permissive status. To actually edit using SQLite, you shouldn't be on a stock kernel, but a modified kernel such as beast kernel...

The tutorial to which I originally linked is for adding a flashlight toggle, though a few posts afterwards shows the steps you wanted (a toggle for mobile data).

I've modified the tutorial to give you that which you desire, mobile data.

The 3 records must edited in a similar fashion to that which is displayed below, adding the MobileData text and semicolon in between each edit.

Your edited fields should be in the identical order sequence for each of the 3 records in the database.

The first 3 screenshots show the highlighted rows, while the last shows the edited record. All you will be doing is adding the text MobileData to each of the 3. Put them wherever you wish for the toggle to appear in your drop-down notification panel..

Good luck!

3udy2yby.jpg

5yqy8ehu.jpg

ajetyret.jpg

y6enaje9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ankurcshah

chuxmix

Jan 17, 2011
Nashville
Do you know how many taps you need to do to get there? Why is it I can slide down the notification tray and easily toggle on and off Bluetooth and Wifi and GPS, etc. but to toggle on and off Mobile Data I have to tap 4 times?!?

OK this is what I found. Get the Wanam Xposed app from the market and download the exposed downlader.

Open Xposed Downloader and update framework until all the red text is gone. Then go to Downloads and look for

ADVANCED POWER MENU +

You can have a custom recovery reboot power menu with data toggle and anything you can think of

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys I just got the sprint note 3 and I want to enable the data toggle in notification panel. I tried using the sql lite editor but to no avail. Please help me out.

Follow this older tutorial to the letter, and you'll be right as rain...

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49644351&postcount=1325

That screenshot shows that you may be using a stock kernel, and using an Xposed module to fake SELinux permissive status. To actually edit using SQLite, you shouldn't be on a stock kernel, but a modified kernel such as beast kernel...

The tutorial to which I originally linked is for adding a flashlight toggle, though a few posts afterwards shows the steps you wanted (a toggle for mobile data).

I've modified the tutorial to give you that which you desire, mobile data.

The 3 records must edited in a similar fashion to that which is displayed below, adding the MobileData text and semicolon in between each edit.

Your edited fields should be in the identical order sequence for each of the 3 records in the database.

The first 3 screenshots show the highlighted rows, while the last shows the edited record. All you will be doing is adding the text MobileData to each of the 3. Put them wherever you wish for the toggle to appear in your drop-down notification panel..

Good luck!

3udy2yby.jpg

5yqy8ehu.jpg

ajetyret.jpg

y6enaje9.jpg