latest modem baseband for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Sprint?

OP likeminas

20th August 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

57 posts
I have the N900PVPUCNC5

is this the latest?
21st August 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 107

308 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas

I have the N900PVPUCNC5

is this the latest?

Yes it is. Why do you ask? Are you having trouble with your signal strength?
21st August 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimzweb1

Yes it is. Why do you ask? Are you having trouble with your signal strength?

Yes I do. sprint's service is generally not good. And to be honest this doesn't help much
21st August 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 107

308 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas

Yes I do. sprint's service is generally not good. And to be honest this doesn't help much

Ok, we need a place to start. You are correct sprint service is generally not good. I have only within the last couple of months had 4g LTE finally come on line trust me I feel your pain. Is your device rooted? Do you live in an area with 4g LTE? Have updated your PRL? If so, when and where? PRL sets the devices ability to prioritize the location and communication with cell towers, creating the best signal available. If you travel a lot, sometimes you have to update PRL manually, as it doesn't always recognize that you are going to be in an area for a great period of time. Go to settings/general/systemupdate/updatePRL.

If your device is rooted, You can downgrade KK 4.4.2 NAB here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655883 this will give you a NAB baseband/OS/bootloader just a suggestion if you had better signal on NAB before updated to NC5, as some people have experienced.

One last thought might be re-writing your PRL here is a link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2474711 check out post #11.
Last edited by jimzweb1; 23rd August 2014 at 01:06 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread