[Q] Stuck on engineering bootloader!

OP ffyter

4th July 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

47 posts
I flashed the NC5 engineering bootloader awhile back and want the stock one back. I tried the nc5 one-click full restore and the bootloader is still the engineering one. It was the one from rwilco. I also dug around and found a one-click nc5 stock bootloader by the same guy and it aborts half way throught the process.

Any help would be appreciated.
5th July 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #2  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 10,068

5,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffyter

I flashed the NC5 engineering bootloader awhile back and want the stock one back. I tried the nc5 one-click full restore and the bootloader is still the engineering one. It was the one from rwilco. I also dug around and found a one-click nc5 stock bootloader by the same guy and it aborts half way throught the process.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you flashed the stock one-click or tar (@Rwilco12 or tar in my thread, respectively), you'll most certainly be on the stock bootloader, sans root, completely stock.

You absolutely must flash either of these from a completely powered off state, and may need to flash them twice, to get them to stick.

FWIW, here's the stock NC5 bootloader...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vz21z33bc...loader.tar.md5

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
5th July 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars

If you flashed the stock one-click or tar (@Rwilco12 or tar in my thread, respectively), you'll most certainly be on the stock bootloader, sans root, completely stock.

You absolutely must flash either of these from a completely powered off state, and may need to flash them twice, to get them to stick.

FWIW, here's the stock NC5 bootloader...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vz21z33bc...loader.tar.md5

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Perfect. Flashed again and it stuck! Thank u.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread