APK-All-Unlockeffect 4.4.4 TW

OP Djimmy

10th October 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint-pierre
Thanks Meter: 211

226 posts
Hi guys it's only this morning I have an hour to prepare SecSettings.apk
for all effects. it's for 4.4.4 sprint tw deodex . for odex try and remove odex file.
just flash my zip.

Update 10/21/14 add energy saving, (gray mode). And pattern lock types.

«noted» that charging effect is activated. but work only if you have keyguard.apk note 4 Chinese.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ol5wSYpR!Vjm14v...YAbXRdRKB-5_Jw

Last edited by Djimmy; 20th October 2014 at 10:26 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Djimmy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th October 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 89

479 posts
More
Downloading now
11th October 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint-pierre

226 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswahnsinn

Downloading now

then work how?
11th October 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 68

183 posts
It works great for me! Thanks!

I originally tried to get this to work on odexed stock rooted rom. I had poor results. I ended up getting it to work, but couldn't change it and it was a big hassle to get one to stick.

So, I flashed deodexed stock rom over the top of my odexed one without wiping anything except dalvic and cache. Then, reflashed this and......Joy!

Now, I have all the unlock effects!

Thanks again!
11th October 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint-pierre

226 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyFredFred

It works great for me! Thanks!

I originally tried to get this to work on odexed stock rooted rom. I had poor results. I ended up getting it to work, but couldn't change it and it was a big hassle to get one to stick.

So, I flashed deodexed stock rom over the top of my odexed one without wiping anything except dalvic and cache. Then, reflashed this and......Joy!

Now, I have all the unlock effects!

Thanks again!

sorry for odex. but you had much to remove. settings.odex ?? strange that its not working on odex ... not enough guys. I thought there was not. Users 4.4.4 sprint
11th October 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 68

183 posts
When I renamed the secsettings.odex to secsettings.bak (file name isn't exact, I don't think) , other things quit working. The lock screen no longer worked. My home and power buttons didn't function correctly. But, I had all the unlock effects listed. I tried to get the stone skip one to work, but I didn't have a lock screen. So, I renamed settings back to .odex, but that didn't work to fix. So, I restored only the system part of a week old backup. And everything worked. The stone skip was my unlock effect. When I went into my unlock effect settings, only the stock ones were there and none were selected.
That's when I decided to dirty flash stock rooted deodex rom on my phone. Everything seems good now!
I don't know if I did something wrong, or wrong order or what, but, I enjoy the learning process of getting stuff to work.
Thanks again for this!
12th October 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 89

479 posts
More
Worked fine for me, thank you for the upload.
17th October 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #8  
Flag cooper city
Thanks Meter: 76

227 posts
Donate to Me
Working fine here.. just tested all of the options with out any issues. I'm odexed stock rooted rom 4.4.4

All i did was unzipped the file, copied the file to System/priv-app. Renamed the original file and odex to.OLD ,paste the new file and changed permission to 0644

Thank you OP

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabesir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread