Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][KK.4.4.2-NC5d][Illuminati] 7.13.14

Tip us?

DevilDog512
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjamesthe3 View Post
The batteries change just fine on the fly. I went through each section and checked them out. I did install the setting apk 1st and installed the nu 3minit. I just wasn't ready to lose my punch yet lol...

I should of specified in my earlier post. It did change the battery as well as my status bar and pulldown and toggles and stuff.

http://i.imgur.com/yAQKBCY.jpg
It'll do that due to the systemui.apk that needs the 3minit smali files. So it's a matter of which systemui you use. Upload yours from the rom zip of priest punch. NOT the one in your system now if you flashed cerj theme as it is different. I'll modify it for you and you'll have your original status bar.

P.S. Even tho you're a LeBron James fan....lol. Or really into the English monarchy. [emoji90]

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Reyes View Post
I got your blue illuminati working great on priest punch along with all the modded apps. Nice colors combination.
Interesting. Care to share some screen shots?
The Following User Says Thank You to DevilDog512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jose Reyes
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Here are the screenies
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54402201
The Following User Says Thank You to Jose Reyes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

micmars
Old
(Last edited by micmars; Yesterday at 07:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8949
Default Undo Theme Zip for NC5D Sotckish DeOdex and Vision-X Rev 3

For those on Stock NC5D or Vision-X, here are the undo zip theme for all of @cerj themes. This includes SecEmail_J and SecLauncher4.

Enjoy.
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK
The Following User Says Thank You to micmars For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]