Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][KK.4.4.2-NC5d] Nu X5 - Illuminati 8.21.14

Tip us?

cerj
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6333

DONATE TO ME
Please guys make a backup, just in case.. I've flashed two versions of this app a few times, and have been fine each time... Best thing to do is uninstall/delete the play store in data/app, system/app and priv-app of there is one.. Then flash mine...I have read in other Themers threads of a missing play store after their app was flashed.. It's always a rogue stock play store somewhere.. I'm out and busy at the moment, but anyone that can help these few please help.. I'll jump in when I get home.. Thanks
>>>"Nero 'e' Azzurro"<<< Owner Operator of a Big Blak Note 3 Kromed out, with spinna's
***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DevilDog512
Old
Thanks Meter 358
Some screens....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevilDog512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sshafranko
Old
Thanks Meter 1952
@devildog, what do you use to change the Apps icon on the S5 launcher?

DevilDog512
Old
(Last edited by DevilDog512; Today at 12:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 358
Don't change the theme after flashing and it'll be like that. I installed everything fresh. You could also use icon changer from the play store and the icons are somewhere in the kromex op. Can't remember if tw launcher let's you long press and edit image. I usually use nova.

Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54075869

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevilDog512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]