Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 42,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][KK.4.4.2-NC5d] Nu X5 - Illuminati 8.21.14

Tip us?

cerj
Old
(Last edited by cerj; 8th September 2014 at 03:53 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,849

DONATE TO ME
Alrighty, just finished testing Google Music v5.6.1617P.. it will be a normal install. Just dl, tap and follow prompts.. if you have the latest stock in data/app, uninstall it first.. My themed GMusic v5.6.1609 was in system /app, and installed this new one with no issues..

Krome X GMusic v5.6.1617P... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712468467
>>>"Nero 'e' Azzurro"<<< Owner Operator of a Big Blak Note 3 Kromed out, with spinna's
***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cerj
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,849

DONATE TO ME
I think someone wanted the stock Moar toggles, but the Moar settings were trans with my theme.. Here is the latest Moar Control v2.0 r1.6 with my Black Moar settings, and stock Moar Toggles... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712468496
>>>"Nero 'e' Azzurro"<<< Owner Operator of a Big Blak Note 3 Kromed out, with spinna's
***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DevilDog512
Old
Thanks Meter 442
Custom bars...the blue is the overlay.
The Following User Says Thank You to DevilDog512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigmase23
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog512 View Post
Custom bars...the blue is the overlay.
Looks good DDog!!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

BTW, the Krome AOSP Email zip worked perfect! I just deleted the stock email, rebooted, reboot into recovery, flashed the zip, rebooted, set it up and bingo! Works perfect. No renaming and didn't have to push or change permissions!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmase23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cerj
Old
(Last edited by cerj; 8th September 2014 at 09:19 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,849

DONATE TO ME
OK, for all the guys that flashed the latest Moar Control settings mod v2.0 r1.6... You can change the statusbar image inside the Moar settings app........... Big Thank you to DevilDog for figuring this out.. He is really getting things done... With a file explorer, I used Root Explorer, navigate to system then look for the moar folder.. Open that and tap files folder, then copy the folder named moar, thats inside the files folder over to your internal sd card and paste it... Now you can go to the Moar Control settings app and tap on Statusbar settings, then tap backgrounds.. Turn the" use status bar images " toogle on.. Now tap on premade custom statusbars, choose one and reboot.. Thats it.. ..I am testing things on my phone or I would have made us a zip for this, maybe tomorrow....

***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cerj
Old
(Last edited by cerj; Today at 04:09 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,849

DONATE TO ME
Krome X Themed Hangouts 2.3.75589790r1 is live.. You need the latest Google Play Services.. I will link both.. Google Play Services is a normal install, dl it then tap and follow prompts.. If you installed the latest Hangouts from Gplay you prolly have it already... Please make a backup, if you dont have one... Big thank you and shout out to Gunthermic, Kryten2k, and TBO for all they do, and for helping me even if they dont know it.. Thank you guys..

latest Google Play Sercices v5,0.89 ... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712473093

Krome X Hangouts v2.3.75589790r2 ... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712473148

***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigmase23
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Thank you bro!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmase23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alphamale
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I'm trying to get the kromex you tube app. I have tried to flash it and all it does is uninstall the original even if I delete the original first then flash it app still doesn't appear. I see the app in root explorer but it won't install. I have even tried manual pushing apk please help

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cerj
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,849

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I'm trying to get the kromex you tube app. I have tried to flash it and all it does is uninstall the original even if I delete the original first then flash it app still doesn't appear. I see the app in root explorer but it won't install. I have even tried manual pushing apk please help

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
You need the latest Google play services..the links above..try that.. also see of you have one in data app and or priv app..if so delete
***Thanks to carotix ***
The Following User Says Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cerj
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,849

DONATE TO ME
I uploaded another version of Hangouts 2.3.2.3.75589790r2.. If you had any issues with the first one restore then flash this one.. TY..

Krome X Hangouts v2.3.75589790r2 ...https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712473148
***Thanks to carotix ***

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]