24th September 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #401  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,819

3,068 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

Big Shout out to micmars... It's his Bday today... I sent him a few females to show my appreciation for his help in solving the latest play store theming issue.. Happy Bday bro bro., and don't make me C out... Also a big big Thank you to Gunthermic, djdarkknight and Team Blackout for their part in getting the playstore decompiled.. We really are lucky to have such great people and Devs here at XDA... Thank you...
As a show of respect to these incredible Devs, and all their hard work and dedication..I will wait for TBO and Gunny to post their versions of GPlay, then I'll post mine...

What a class act you are sir.. thank you very much for ur kinds words. We love what we do...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gunthermic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #402  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 455

435 posts
More
Once again showing why we are so incredibly lucky to have you here. Thank you sir. Happy birthday Mr. Mars and huge thanks to gunthermic and tbo. Just an Incredible group of folks we have here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevilDog512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #403  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 7,143

4,290 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

What a class act you are sir.. thank you very much for ur kinds words. We love what we do...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Thank you Gunny, it was very nice of you to let me in on this.. Don't hesitate to ask if you ever need anything, or just a helping hand.. You guys do such great things, and the community as a whole benefits. Thank you for stopping in.. Thanks to deuce_biggins for helping get this rolling.. You have been good to me as well.. You Verizon guys have some really, really good Devs, and people in your forum...
The Following User Says Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #404  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA

4,290 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thank you to micmars, Gunthermic, and djdarkknight for the group effort.. It took all three of these guys and another to get this blasted Material Playstore to decompile.. There is another member that played a big part in this as well, he is very humble and may not want his name mentioned.. So I won't post it, but he knows who he is and we all thank you.. This was a monumental task but they got it..

I just checked and Gunny and djdarkknight have posted their Latest Play Stores, so i will upload mine in a few.. Here are some new screens..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #405  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA

4,290 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is My Krome X Gplay v4.9.13r3.... There is one or two small things I will work out..But I know you guys have been waiting for a while, so here it is...This is for Kit Kat only.. If you are running JB, just push the Phonesky.apk to system/app and set perms... Enjoy... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23681161096069583
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #406  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 271

329 posts
More
Perfect. Great work to all involved.

Sent From My DistrbD N3
Last edited by Shaggy Kobain; 24th September 2014 at 09:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaggy Kobain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #407  
Flag Folsom, CA
Thanks Meter: 297

656 posts
More
@cerj and all others, what a great effort! It works perfect for me.

I did have to move quickly to keep it from updating the maps.

Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrofeoSC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #408  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,819

3,068 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

Thank you to micmars, Gunthermic, and djdarkknight for the group effort.. It took all three of these guys and another to get this blasted Material Playstore to decompile.. There is another member that played a big part in this as well, he is very humble and may not want his name mentioned.. So I won't post it, but he knows who he is and we all thank you.. This was a monumental task but they got it..

I just checked and Gunny and djdarkknight have posted their Latest Play Stores, so i will upload mine in a few.. Here are some new screens..

1.You are very welcome,italways takes many, and we seem to have a silent memeber that was the key in getting it all going.To whomeever that is very, very thankful for.

2. Awesoemjob on your Playstore sir.. looks incredable..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gunthermic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread