OP Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 11,146

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbveb88

Hey Cerj,

I know this started as a pm but I had to share the type of person you are.
So I basically asked you if it would be a difficult task for me to port his theme to the t-mobile note edge.
Your response-- " The edge is a great phone.. Just a mess to theme.. If you get one, and I can find the time, i will do it for you.. It's a big job so it will take time"

Thanks for the offer but please do not take on the task of making a theme for me. I am quite aware of the time it takes to do this amazing work. You are all over this stuff and have tons of things taking up your time. I will gladly use all your themed apps and look forward to what the t-mobile devs come up with.
To even offer to take up a whole new thread and device is unheard of. I appreciate you sir and what you bring to us flashers.

Thank you drbveb88.. You have always been a very nice and supportive guy.. To both deuce_biggins and myself.. Always quick to help or just drop in with a kind word.. This goes very far for us, and it keeps us motivated and feeling positive about all the time and effort put in to this.. I do have a problem saying no because I like to show my appreciation to those who appreciate what i do.. I have the knowledge to do it and most of the images already made for Sacs Sprint N4 port.. Although Im spending time right now on CM12 I like TW too much to abandon it.. We will see what happens down the road.. The N4 chapter is not finished, and with the N5 right around the corner.. I have read that Sammy is going back to pngs, and losing the qmg files which will make the theming process a tedious but easier process . We will see.... Thank you...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ]

9th March 2015, 03:13 PM |#712  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 11,146

Donate to Me
More
Blu D Themed Hangouts v3.0.8 for JB and KK only is LIve...
Blu.D_Hangouts3.0.8.JB.KK.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934538854

Dropbox v2.4.8.14 is live. Its a tap to install..
krome.x.dropbox2.4.8.14.apk https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934538025
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)