Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 50,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] DECEPTICON V1 - July 1, 2014 - TW 4.4.2 SM-N900T, SM-N900W8

Tip us?

markbencze
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4440

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrobigboss1981 View Post
When you say lower what do you mean. Cause I put the bottom 3 a 2x2 and the rest at 2x1 the clock at 4x1 but there is still that little piece of space at the bottom that usually have the app button and phone and contacts can I get rid of that and start the widgets from the very bottom of my desktop
Get rid of the dock
The Following User Says Thank You to markbencze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

metrobigboss1981
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Thanks brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbencze View Post
Get rid of the dock
I have pushed the type button a few times and have paid for your icons. I am just having trouble with the battery widget I have simi folder I just can't seem to figure it out please help. And thanks in advanced. Don't see the ty on my note screen but I will log in and push it again

markbencze
Old
(Last edited by markbencze; 8th July 2014 at 03:08 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4440

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I have pushed the type button a few times and have paid for your icons. I am just having trouble with the battery widget I have simi folder I just can't seem to figure it out please help. And thanks in advanced. Don't see the ty on my note screen but I will log in and push it again
First In the app simi folder you need to create a folder and add apps to it and give it a name.
Once done go into the uccw app and disable hot spot. Then go to your homscreen and click in the battery icon. If you're having issues bringing it up ie it brings up the clock due to you having to stretch it out, then long press the clock widget and send to back. Then you should be able to easily access the correct widget. That will bring up uccw again. What you want to do is go to the edit hotspot option and confirm its set to simi folder. If not to do so you need to go to hotspot mode and set the hotspot as as activity, then go to simi folder and choose the name of the folder you made.Uccw should then open up that folder when you touch the battery widget. Make sure to activate hotspot again. Hopefully you can get it. If not let me know and we can re access
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markbencze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

metrobigboss1981
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
First In the app simi folder you need to create a folder and add apps to it and give it a name.
Once done go into the uccw app and disable hot spot. Then go to your homscreen and click in the battery icon. If you're having issues bringing it up ie it brings up the clock due to you having to stretch it out, then long press the clock widget and send to back. Then you should be able to easily access the correct widget. That will bring up uccw again. What you want to do is go to the edit hotspot option and confirm its set to simi folder. If not to do so you need to go to hotspot mode and set the hotspot as as activity, then go to simi folder and choose the name of the folder you made.Uccw should then open up that folder when you touch the battery widget. Make sure to activate hotspot again. Hopefully you can get it. If not let me know and we can re access
OK I got everything up except how do I get my hot spot to find my folder? I created a combined folder
Added some apps but when I go to uccw and add hotspot I go to shortcut activities and simi folder but it only has 4 options under it not my folder name

markbencze
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4440

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
OK I got everything up except how do I get my hot spot to find my folder? I created a combined folder
Added some apps but when I go to uccw and add hotspot I go to shortcut activities and simi folder but it only has 4 options under it not my folder name
Sorry man it's a shortcut not an activity.
The Following User Says Thank You to markbencze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

metrobigboss1981
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Sorry man it's a shortcut not an activity.
the battery still does not seat itself in the middle of other widgets they just move around

metrobigboss1981
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
the battery still does not seat itself in the middle of other widgets they just move around
Figured it out the settings was in Nova settings. And I love the way the battery is a folder. You rock dude can't wait for updates. Tia
The Following User Says Thank You to metrobigboss1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apen83
Old
Thanks Meter 2556

DONATE TO ME
Kanged it put it on the play store made me some cheddar. Thanks bra
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apen83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

markbencze
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4440

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by apen83 View Post
Kanged it put it on the play store made me some cheddar. Thanks bra
In advance?
👌