Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] no_name S5 Transformer for Canadian N900W8 and T-Mobile

6th February 2015, 12:51 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 153

1,072 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevp75

turn off wifi calling in Call Settings

I just intalled this ROM and don't see Wifi Calling in Call Settings ... Has it moved. I am using this with At&T and "Invalid SIM" notification is very bothering

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevp75

Settings Wifi Wifi Calling

I don't have that option.

How do I remove "Invalid SIM" error? I have Tmobile Note 3 N900T and I am using it on AT&T network. Loving this rom but need to remove this error
6th February 2015, 08:24 PM |#72  

1,072 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewsgrp

I just intalled this ROM and don't see Wifi Calling in Call Settings ... Has it moved. I am using this with At&T and "Invalid SIM" notification is very bothering

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

I don't have that option.

How do I remove "Invalid SIM" error? I have Tmobile Note 3 N900T and I am using it on AT&T network. Loving this rom but need to remove this error

Can someone help please? I cannot find "WiFi Calling" option in settings and hence cannot disable it.
6th February 2015, 08:58 PM |#73  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 29

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewsgrp

Can someone help please? I cannot find "WiFi Calling" option in settings and hence cannot disable it.

The way that worked for me was to open setting, in Application Manager, scroll to ALL find Wifi calling open it and click disable.
6th February 2015, 11:11 PM |#74  

1,072 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedrick

The way that worked for me was to open setting, in Application Manager, scroll to ALL find Wifi calling open it and click disable.

I can't find it. Looked twice. I also considered freezing it with Titanium

Do you know what it is called?

It's strange I see Wifi calling error: ERO5 invalid sim but don't see any program under applications
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread