Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tweaked 3.0

Tip us?

parusia
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADKING17 View Post
Gonna flash the tweaked 3.0 on my tmobile note 3 ... When I want to flash a theme do I just flash over this

SENT FROM MY SM-N900T/NEXUS 5 USING TAPATALK
Just be sure that the theme is designed for Tweaked, if not you are going to have force closing problems. Good luck, and welcome to the Tweaked family.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ROADKING17
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia View Post
Just be sure that the theme is designed for Tweaked, if not you are going to have force closing problems. Good luck, and welcome to the Tweaked family.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Right on going with one in the op... Thank you I appreciate it... I'm ready to get tweaked out!!

Melodic13
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Hello all! I'm a pretty silent but loyal user of tweaked. I have a quick question, can anyone tell me what 'glance' does? If so can you take a screenshot of it in action. TIA [emoji4]

Benny Bosser
Old
Thanks Meter 75
This rom is absolutely amazing, but for those who like the s5 power saving features like me, here's an xposed module that brings them to this great note 3 based rom!

I wouldn't try the ultra power saving mode as it is designed for the NF4 firmware, but the grayscale power saving mode works absolutely fine. With one click on the module, grayscale is turned on and power saving is toggled. To disable it, you just click again.

Credit for this module goes to xperiacle, I just wanted to share it, as I find it a great addition to this already awesome rom

Here's the link to the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-mode-t2814113
If I've helped, hit the thanks button

Galaxy note 3 SM-N9005

Rom: Tweaked rom with the beautiful Flat Murder theme
Kernel: Colonel X oc at 2.8 Ghz
The Following User Says Thank You to Benny Bosser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deeznutz1977
Old
Thanks Meter 2598
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADKING17 View Post
Gonna flash the tweaked 3.0 on my tmobile note 3 ... When I want to flash a theme do I just flash over this

Yes sir but it needs to be for tweaked

Sent from my bad ass Kryon infused TWEAKED..Note 3