FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

TweakedN3 3.95 - UVUDNF9 - UPDATED 10/30/14

15th April 2015, 01:29 AM |#5041  
Thanks Meter: 678

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd97cl

What kernel are you using? I flashed lean kitkat kernel and randomly my phone went into a boot loop and I had to odin to stock.

I used Shinto, Civato's 1.8, and Compulsion, all without problems
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lutskguy For This Useful Post: [ View ]

15th April 2015, 02:36 PM |#5042  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 716

More
I use Lean in my Lollipop with no issues. I'm beta testing sine stuff for ZTE so I'm not using it right now for cellular. But it works well.

Every phone is different and Maddy not work with every kernel. It's a mystery!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd97cl

What kernel are you using? I flashed lean kitkat kernel and randomly my phone went into a boot loop and I had to odin to stock.

Sent from my Z970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Today, 08:59 AM |#5043  
Thanks Meter: 722

More
Uh....Hello?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Did everyone go somewhere else?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Kal-El7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 10:05 AM |#5044  
Flag glacier bay
Thanks Meter: 1,964

More
yeah i went to cm 12.1/aosp 5.1.1 and im loving the battery life nowadays on that rom. of course tweaked is sitting nicely on my sd card just in case (you know what i mean) and for nostalgic purposes. seriously, i update it onece or twice a week and then ill just run it for a few days because it stellar.
but im really enjoying this phone on cm12.1. its so faaassst. even hit 49000 on antutu and did i mention maaaadd battery life, not like it used to be on cm11/early cm12. it actually lasts about 6 to almost 7hr screen on time now.
hope youre well buddy

edit: hope i didnt offend devon about talking other roms here in my post, its just been so quiet ya know and kal wants to know where everyone is lol well heres where i reside ( im sure not everyone is on cm12.1) . ( i know d.with.. doesnt get hurt about this stuff as long as were not putting people/work down)
Last edited by cuezaireekaa; Today at 10:09 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread