Hello all! New tester and phone junkie.

Search This thread
May 23, 2015
Milwaukee
Hello everyone. My name is Stephanie. I have a stock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Tmo and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 n8013. I have been rooting and playing with my phones since the old Palm days. Why I wanted my Palm to be and Apple I will never know. Yuck! Android junkie now! I worked for a year with Sprint as a phone technician. I am ASC certified by them. (What a joke.) I am going to root and I am looking for a good rom to try. It doesn't have to be stable. I don't mind being a beta tester and helping with development. Feel free to send me a message and say "hello." Have a great night or day, depending on your location.:highfive::highfive:

Febby

May 19, 2010
Hello everyone. My name is Stephanie. I have a stock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from Tmo and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 n8013. I have been rooting and playing with my phones since the old Palm days. Why I wanted my Palm to be and Apple I will never know. Yuck! Android junkie now! I worked for a year with Sprint as a phone technician. I am ASC certified by them. (What a joke.) I am going to root and I am looking for a good rom to try. It doesn't have to be stable. I don't mind being a beta tester and helping with development. Feel free to send me a message and say "hello." Have a great night or day, depending on your location.:highfive::highfive:
welcome aboard!

Reactions: SuperGirlSteph

StonedYoda

May 1, 2011
Nederland

Give the Alliance ROM a try, if you like Android 5.x. That one and DomPop are the 2 best ones I've used and I'm reasonably new to the Note 3 myself. Have fun!

Reactions: SuperGirlSteph
May 23, 2015
Milwaukee
Thanks for the recommendation! I have been on my Note 3 for awhile now. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. Have a great day! :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    welcome aboard!

Give the Alliance ROM a try, if you like Android 5.x. That one and DomPop are the 2 best ones I've used and I'm reasonably new to the Note 3 myself. Have fun!