1. Download a Stock NF1 Custom rom. Also download Triangle Away, Rashr, Mobile Odin, Stock Kernel and recovery, and the Modem + NON-HLOS for NF1 Thanks @toastido @Chainfire @DsLNeXuS
2. Now flash stock NF1 rom via custom recovery
3. Once on NF1 firmware and NF1 stock kernel you must flash NF1 stock recovery. I did the via Rashr app
4. Now that you are fully (kernel, rom, recovery) stock rooted you can use triangle away to reset your flash counter
5. Boot back up and use mobile odin to flash NF1 baseband and viola! Updated baseband without having to connect to a computer.
IF THIS HELPED DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS.