Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Battery charging problem.

OP penguin1659

11th July 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, last night as i was using brushing my teeth. Idk what gotten into me but instead of spitting the water back in the sink, i spitted it right into my phone....
I dried it right away, everything seems to be working normally, I charged my phone as i go to bed, it says phone is charging. But as I woke up, The percentage of battery just keeps going down instead of being increased.
I tried charging it again. Still not working, phone says it's charging but it seems like the battery not taking it. What should I do?
I'm owning a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. Using Darthstalker v7 if that's any helps eventhough I think this is a hardware issue
12th July 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #2  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 135

754 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1659

Hi, last night as i was using brushing my teeth. Idk what gotten into me but instead of spitting the water back in the sink, i spitted it right into my phone....
I dried it right away, everything seems to be working normally, I charged my phone as i go to bed, it says phone is charging. But as I woke up, The percentage of battery just keeps going down instead of being increased.
I tried charging it again. Still not working, phone says it's charging but it seems like the battery not taking it. What should I do?
I'm owning a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. Using Darthstalker v7 if that's any helps eventhough I think this is a hardware issue

Check under the battery, should be a little thing that changed colors if it got wet. May have ruined the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn

Check under the battery, should be a little thing that changed colors if it got wet. May have ruined the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Thank you for replying.
I think it dried up by itself and everything working fine now.
Thank you once again ^^
14th July 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,065

5,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wink re: charging
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1659

Next time try using a different brand of toothpaste or mouthwash! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky

Next time try using a different brand of toothpaste or mouthwash! LOL

I'll just quit brushing teeth altogether!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread