Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery charging problem.

Tip us?

penguin1659
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Battery charging problem.

Hi, last night as i was using brushing my teeth. Idk what gotten into me but instead of spitting the water back in the sink, i spitted it right into my phone....
I dried it right away, everything seems to be working normally, I charged my phone as i go to bed, it says phone is charging. But as I woke up, The percentage of battery just keeps going down instead of being increased.
I tried charging it again. Still not working, phone says it's charging but it seems like the battery not taking it. What should I do?
I'm owning a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. Using Darthstalker v7 if that's any helps eventhough I think this is a hardware issue

Shawn
Old
Thanks Meter 135

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1659 View Post
Hi, last night as i was using brushing my teeth. Idk what gotten into me but instead of spitting the water back in the sink, i spitted it right into my phone....
I dried it right away, everything seems to be working normally, I charged my phone as i go to bed, it says phone is charging. But as I woke up, The percentage of battery just keeps going down instead of being increased.
I tried charging it again. Still not working, phone says it's charging but it seems like the battery not taking it. What should I do?
I'm owning a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. Using Darthstalker v7 if that's any helps eventhough I think this is a hardware issue
Check under the battery, should be a little thing that changed colors if it got wet. May have ruined the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

penguin1659
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Check under the battery, should be a little thing that changed colors if it got wet. May have ruined the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app
Thank you for replying.
I think it dried up by itself and everything working fine now.
Thank you once again ^^

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 2236

DONATE TO ME
Wink re: charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1659 View Post
Next time try using a different brand of toothpaste or mouthwash! LOL
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

penguin1659
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky View Post
Next time try using a different brand of toothpaste or mouthwash! LOL
I'll just quit brushing teeth altogether!