Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] n900t mobo in a sprint note 3

Tip us?

serranox3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] n900t mobo in a sprint note 3

I have a tmonile note 3 but the bezel is all scratched and ugly looking. A friend of mine is selling me a sprint note 3 that he doesnt use anymore. Can i just fit my tmobile motherboard in his sprint note 3 or is it different than the sprint version? Please help. Thannks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to serranox3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrej201
Old
Thanks Meter 102
put a case bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-allen View Post
Amazing how a a handfull of Devs on here can accomplish more in a weekend then a multiBillion Dollar company can in 6 months.

Febby
Old
Thanks Meter 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by serranox3 View Post
I have a tmonile note 3 but the bezel is all scratched and ugly looking. A friend of mine is selling me a sprint note 3 that he doesnt use anymore. Can i just fit my tmobile motherboard in his sprint note 3 or is it different than the sprint version? Please help. Thannks in advance.
I think the antennas are different in the layout... at least in previous models haha. No idea.
Please obey all XDA rules. Link to rules = http://tinyurl.com/rules4xda

Press the thanks button if someone helps you.

Report anything you know is breaking rules.

serranox3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
So it wont fit?

louforgiveno
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by serranox3 View Post
So it wont fit?
From what I've seen in pictures for motherboards on ebay, the antennae connection looks to be in the same location. As for other components idk if their locations are 100% same... So it Might fit...might...
"I was looking back to see, If she was looking back to see, If I was looking back at her"

bipoler
Old
Thanks Meter 63
you could just switch to sprint, they have a great promotion running {laughing out loud} /s

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Who am I?

LOL HA !

I Am..

J Be (Here But Gone)

My Thoughts My Way...My Opinion wont sway. I dont listen to opinions I didn't ask for ~Intellectual....Self-Sufficient...Goal Oriented.