Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,656 Members 52,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Noise reduction greyed out?

Tip us?

WatermelonSlim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Default Noise reduction greyed out?

T-Mobile Note 3, all stock, not rooted, all the latest updates installed. My wife has an identical phone. We go to settings, device, call, and I have a noise reduction setting I can check and uncheck, her noise reduction setting is greyed out.

How can I get it working for her?

louforgiveno
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonSlim View Post
T-Mobile Note 3, all stock, not rooted, all the latest updates installed. My wife has an identical phone. We go to settings, device, call, and I have a noise reduction setting I can check and uncheck, her noise reduction setting is greyed out.

How can I get it working for her?
is she using a headset ? (Bluetooth/wired), try turning off/unplug any external headsets and recheck to see if the option is selectable
"I was looking back to see, If she was looking back to see, If I was looking back at her"
The Following User Says Thank You to louforgiveno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WatermelonSlim
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Strange, I went to look at it again it and it was lit up so I could check it or uncheck it. Don't know what caused it but it's working now.

louforgiveno
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonSlim View Post
Strange, I went to look at it again it and it was lit up so I could check it or uncheck it. Don't know what caused it but it's working now.
Good 2 hear.
"I was looking back to see, If she was looking back to see, If I was looking back at her"
The Following User Says Thank You to louforgiveno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]