[Q&A] DeathNote Rom Based On darklord for N900W8

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for DeathNote Rom Based On darklord for N900W8

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for DeathNote Rom Based On darklord for N900W8. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

rubbadee

Jun 5, 2015
Comming from stock N900T 4.3 Baseband M17 Cwm v6045

Thanks for your Rom, I am interested in installing to your ROM. My device is currently rooted. What things do I need to do to update my firmware/recovery in order to install your ROM?

zain.ahmad

Oct 13, 2013
edmonton
Thanks for your Rom, I am interested in installing to your ROM. My device is currently rooted. What things do I need to do to update my firmware/recovery in order to install your ROM?

bro first you have to update your phone to lollipop to make things work as there is new bootloader which will mess

so first update it to lollipop and i hope you will not care about knox because it will be voided after rooting lollipop if you install rom from 4.3 unfortunately camera will be broken you can search google or xda to root phone on lollipop without voiding knox
after rooting

go to recovery
i used TWRP 2.8.6.0 wipe all advance wipe and wipe all and then install rom first boot will take time around 15 minutes coz it pure ART...

CHeers..!!

vgunmanga

Sep 16, 2007
Guelph
S pen vibration feedback

Which package controls the vibration feedback when using the s pen? I've somehow lost the air command feedback that I really like. Thanks.

zain.ahmad

Oct 13, 2013
edmonton
Which package controls the vibration feedback when using the s pen? I've somehow lost the air command feedback that I really like. Thanks.

go into settings type spen in search you will see vibration etc

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Honestly I wish I could remember what I was talking about at this point. I know I was trying to change the full screen caller I.D which is still where I am lost at lol.

oh lol

so first download the file and then copy the file to system>app>legacyInCallUI Fix permissions to 0644 and reboot

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!JQcQ3Doa!Zwb3gVKwYMoplSqGQXRVUZ2ucIBI25pl6RI8uQGCXW8

Cheers..!!

liquidninj4

Jun 9, 2015
Wilmington
go into settings type spen in search you will see vibration etc

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

oh lol

so first download the file and then copy the file to system>app>legacyInCallUI Fix permissions to 0644 and reboot

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!JQcQ3Doa!Zwb3gVKwYMoplSqGQXRVUZ2ucIBI25pl6RI8uQGCXW8

Cheers..!!

And this will replace the caller id that flashes with the full screen caller I.D mod? And I am more specifically talking of th gay sunshine that comes with it

zain.ahmad

Oct 13, 2013
edmonton
Reactions: liquidninj4

vgunmanga

Sep 16, 2007
Guelph
"go into settings type spen in search you will see vibration etc"

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly. I know where the setting is located, it just no longer does anything. It's the code or apk that controls the vibration that I'm looking for.
Thanks.

garking

Jun 17, 2015
Notification bar has 5 icons instead of 6 as in v6.

Is there any way to get 6 icons in slide down notification panel in v7 as it used to be before in v6?

MIGGS87

Jan 22, 2015
@zain.ahmad Is there a stock system UI theme that I can flash? Currently on update 8 and i'm not feeling this system UI but loving the rom.

yahase

Jun 22, 2010
Having trouble playing videos internal storage and online stresming. Any idea how to fix this ?

Top Liked Posts