How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question for those in T-Mobile LTE/4G areas...

OP FormeriPhoney

22nd July 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 522

1,791 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormeriPhoney

Just wanted to let you know I followed the Effortless guide and I was on the latest baseband, rooted and unlocked in 15 minutes no issues. Thanks again.

Glad it worked for you! Enjoy your VoLTE.
22nd July 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 915

2,360 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttabbal

Glad it worked for you! Enjoy your VoLTE.

Thanks. I'll tell you though.. I'm confused as hell with the Tweaked thread. The OP is 10 Posts with so much info and bold red font I'm losing my mind trying to wrap my head around it.

I'm trying to flash the rom and maybe get the AOSP theme on it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2676315
22nd July 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 522

1,791 posts
More
The short version is to flash the setup file, which you use to set your options, then the main file.

As for themes, make sure they are made for Tweaked, or you will break things. That's the case with most custom ROMs. That theme looks to be made for bare stock NF1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread