Default call picture

OP pvchip3

11th August 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150

552 posts
More
Is there any mod or something that could change the default in call picture for all calls? The default picture is horrible and creepy looking...i searched but didn't find anything??

Sent from my SM-N900T
12th August 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 563

1,521 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvchip3

Is there any mod or something that could change the default in call picture for all calls? The default picture is horrible and creepy looking...i searched but didn't find anything??

Sent from my SM-N900T

If you're rooted you can grab the secphone.apk from your rom zip or from system/priv-app ....copy to pc and open with 7zip (or other archive reader) navigate through the res folder find the folder drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi and I think the file you'll want to replace is "call settings default image"...the image you replace it with should match the dimensions of the original file and needs the name to match exactly to, just replace file, put the apk back on your phone, move the file into priv-app using Root Explorer (rename the current secphone.apk to secphone.apk.bak) then copy in your modded file, then set the permissions on the file followed by a reboot...done
\There are more direct methods I suppose, but with these steps you can have exactly whatever image you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to louforgiveno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #3  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 315

1,486 posts
More
I had the same problem. I just cropped a picture I wanted to use, sent/saved to phone, edited existing contact picture, and replaced the picture with the one I wanted. Now my picture shows, and not the bad one that was synced from where ever. It took a while because I had to do about 50 of them one by one, but it was worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbyphoenix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread