Originally Posted by Supersanborn
Self serving bump...anyone have any ideas?
1) power down your device
2) pull out sim card
3) boot device into download mode
4) flash full firmware of same version using desktop odin (unchecked auto reboot)
5) when done flashing, manually reboot into recovery (stock recovery), wipe cache.
6) when finished, power device back off and insert sim.
7) boot normally. Check to ensure volte and wifi calling are working.
8) assuming they are, you can re root and reflash any custom recovery and/or kernel you might have had.
Hope that helps!
Sent from my leanKernel 3.8 powered stock 4.4.2 (NF9) SM-N900T